Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds release illegal alien suspected of welfare fraud!

Feds release illegal alien suspected of welfare fraud in Pennsylvania

May 9th, 2011 5:15 pm ET

By Dave Gibson
    Immigration Reform Examiner

On Monday, state and local officials in Pennsylvania held a press conference to announce their displeasure with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), after the agency failed to issue a detainer on an illegal alien arrested last week by Beaver Meadows Police Chief Mike Morresi.

The suspect, Oswaldo Tlamis-Perez, 30, was pulled over by Chief Morresi on Route 93 for speeding. When asked for his identification, the driver presented a Mexican voter registration card and ACCESS welfare benefit cards from two different states.

Tlamis-Perez admitted to being in the country illegally for the past six years, and charged with speeding and driving without a license.

When Chief Morresi contacted ICE, he was told to release the illegal alien.

State Rep. Doyle Heffley, R-122, said he and the other local officials are not happy with the way Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials handled the arrest of a man stopped last week by Beaver Meadows police for speeding and found to be an illegal alien.

Following news of the incident, Rep. Lou Barletta (R-PA) wrote the following note to ICE officials: “Please tell me what policy, if any, ICE uses to determine how to detain illegal aliens who have violated the law and are in our country illegally. If the illegal immigrant does not possess a valid U.S. address, how does ICE account for their whereabouts if they refuse to respond to the charges that are filed? Furthermore, if an illegal immigrant is in the country illegally and taking advantage of public benefits, is ICE required to notify the proper governmental agencies?â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This does not surprise me. In Florida they are catching illegals trying to collect unemployment benefits and/or workers sompensation. They caught one that had a warrant from another county in Collier County. The warrant for fraudently attempting to collect workers compensation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he should be rotting in jail
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

This is the fine family values that illegals teach to their spawn. They pass this despicable, selfish, greedy behavior to their anchor babies and the cycle goes on but with a new twist - it gets worse!

Parasitic, destructive behavior. Yeah, that's just what we need more of in this country!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

The Obama administration strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    The Obama administration strikes again!
    I thought he was deporting record numbers according to the liberals

So why didn't the Beaver Meadow Police hold him if they suspected he commited Welfare Fraud ?? Why are they blaming ICE and not explaning why they did not charge him ??
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

AS long as they keep holding illegals above the law, we will never solve our illegal immigration problems.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    So why didn't the Beaver Meadow Police hold him if they suspected he commited Welfare Fraud ?? Why are they blaming ICE and not explaning why they did not charge him ??
    When ICE is involved they take over since they put holds on them. many times there will be a bond for the police case and then ICE decides on how to deal with them. Unless they commit a violent crime they do not keep them in an immigration detention facility as many are over crowded. They often let them bond out as well. Sometimes they use ankle bracelets to monitor them depending on the crime. I remember they use to bus them in from the Haul Over parking lot to condo construction sites in Sunny Isles and Aventura during the real estate boom and almost all of them that police would check had $2,000 on them so they could bond out if ICE got them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    When ICE is involved they take over since they put holds on them. many times there will be a bond for the police case and then ICE decides on how to deal with them. Unless they commit a violent crime they do not keep them in an immigration detention facility as many are over crowded. They often let them bond out as well. Sometimes they use ankle bracelets to monitor them depending on the crime. I remember they use to bus them in from the Haul Over parking lot to condo construction sites in Sunny Isles and Aventura during the real estate boom and almost all of them that police would check had $2,000 on them so they could bond out if ICE got them.
    wonder how those fine and upstanding "undocumented democrats" got all that cash or how much tax they paid on it. And they wonder why america is fed up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast