Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Feeling Whipped.............

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I don't know about anyone else but there are times in this fight that I feel down and totally whipped!!

It seems at times that the illegals are winning, only by their arrogance to take to OUR streets with their Flags and non-sense!!

I have found that listening to this song makes me want to fight on!!

Ladies and Gentlemen.........................Mr. Frank Sinatra.................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM
    You are not alone. We all suffer with this feeling, at least from time to time. There are politicians and self anointed "thinkers and experts" out there who say that this kind of change is inevitable. Well, Mr. Thinker, let's all just lay down and let change roll over us like a steamroller huh?? My answer to you is "kiss my @$$ and shove your change!"Change may be an inevitable event but not all change is for the better! This is why we fight. We KNOW the difference between positive change and negative change. Nuff said?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    I don't know if you know it or not, but Governor Brewer believes in 'a path to citizenship,' along with all of the other elected officials in the United States, give or take a pitiful few.

EXCUSE ME HERE....GOVERNOR BREWER BELIEVES IN A "PATH TO CITIZENSHIP"??????

HOPE YOU HAVE SOME DOCUMENTATION TO BACK THAT ONE UP! I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE THAT.

cheer up AMERICA ! we're kicking ass and chewing bubble gum here in AZ !!

slowly but surely we're rising up ! we're the tip of the spear , and we're just getting started !!!

don't worry ,, we will be coming to your state to save you sooner or later , hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    cheer up AMERICA ! we're kicking ass and chewing bubble gum here in AZ !!

slowly but surely we're rising up
    ! we're the tip of the spear , and we're just getting started !!!

don't worry ,, we will be coming to your state to save you sooner or later , hang in there!
    Like the movie "Arizona Rising" with Nicholas Cage.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I would post it, but the last time I posted it the mod told me not to do it again. Look up dream portal website on google and sift through. You can even specifically type in AZ or Arizona. They all say they hate living in AZ since the laws have went into effect.
    That's right, I registered there as "I.C.E." last year. Now they won't let me log in.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    I don't know if you know it or not, but Governor Brewer believes in 'a path to citizenship,' along with all of the other elected officials in the United States, give or take a pitiful few.

HOPE YOU HAVE SOME DOCUMENTATION TO BACK THAT ONE UP! I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE THAT.
    That's what I'm saying! I actually live in the Phoenix area and all I have seen her do is clean house!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

That's what I'm saying! I actually live in the Phoenix area and all I have seen her do is clean house!
    Would you mind explaining what you mean by "cleaning house"?
    ------------------------

Believe me, there is no one that wishes the Governor, or any other elected official was against a path to citizenship aka 'comprehensive immigration reform' aka amnesty, more than I do!

You have to read between the lines when dealing with elected officials, because they don't want the people to know their 'bottom line' on illegal immigration. But once in a while you can catch them.

This is just me. No one else has to see what I see....This is my own opinion formed from five years of coming to a realization. The first step for me back in 2006 was thinking that we must get the governments attention so we can let them know what is going on in our cities and at the border. I was sure they didn't really know how serious it was, and as soon as they 'got it,' they would start enforcing our immigration laws and also seal our border. I was sooo NIEVE! And five years later here I am.

What I have come to realize, is that all of the phone calls and such are great. I have done it since 2006. But the problem is, even though a law gets passed now and then to fight against the 60,000,000 illegal aliens that are here RIGHT NOW, I imagine the illegal alien women have more babies in one week than there are illegal aliens being deported in the same week. And somewhere along the line the births become exponential.

We can't win, unless there is massive deportation. And that is not going to happen because 99% of the elected officials are for 'comprehensive immigration reform' aka 'a path to citizenship' aka amnesty. IMO
    Arizona Governor Jan Brewer "Encouraged" by Obama Meeting
    Posted by Brian Montopoli
    June 3, 2010 3:52 PM

President Obama sat down today at the White House with Arizona's Republican governor, Jan Brewer, to discuss the controversial immigration measure she signed in April.

The Arizona law requires immigrants in the state to carry documents verifying their immigration status and requires police officers to question a person about his or her immigration status during a "lawful stop" if there is "reasonable suspicion" that person may be in the country illegally.

Mr. Obama has called the measure a "misdirected expression of frustration over our broken immigration system" and suggested it "has the potential of being applied in a discriminatory fashion." He has also asked the Justice Department to consider a legal challenge of the law.

Brewer, for her part, has previously said the president has ignored her requests to work together on border security issues and is ignoring its responsibilities along the border.

The Arizona governor spoke to reporters following the meeting, which she described as "very cordial."

"I am encouraged that there is going to be much better dialogue between the federal government and the state of Arizona," she said. "I hope that's not wishful thinking, I hope it's positive thinking."

Brewer said the president told her officials would head to her state in the next two weeks to see the situation firsthand and to consider how best to deploy federal border security resources. Mr. Obama recently announced plans to request from Congress $500 million and deploy 1,200 National Guard troops to improve southern border security, and Brewer said Mr. Obama indicated the majority of that money and troops would go to Arizona.

Asked about the possibility of a lawsuit, Brewer said the president indicated that he did not want to discuss the matter and "brushed over a little bit." She said she got the impression he is leaving the decision to the Department of Justice.

One reporter asked if Brewer believed Mr. Obama understands the law.

"If he has read the law, I'm sure he understands the law," she replied. According to the White House, the president raised his concerns about the law in the meeting.

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said Brewer requested the meeting and that Mr. Obama agreed to it because "we're not going to deal with the immigration issue without dealing with what's happening along the border, and certainly Arizona's a big part of that."

In a readout following the meeting, the White House said that "the President had a good meeting" with Brewer.

"Despite the significant improvements, the President acknowledged the understandable frustration that all Americans share about the broken immigration system, and the President and Governor agreed that the lack of action to fix the broken system at the federal level is unacceptable," the White House said.

Asked if she could support comprehensive immigration reform, Brewer said, "I want the border secured first." Asked about that comment, Gibbs replied, "the president believes that those things have to happen together."

In her comments to reporters, Brewer said she wants to see construction begin on a border fence within the next month. She also called her actions on immigration "the right thing to do."

"I think we are protecting the people of Arizona ... and the people of America," she said.

The immigration law is set to go into effect July 29th.

The White House says Mr. Obama's immigration reform plan includes "lasting and dedicated resources by which to secure our borders and make our communities safer; holding unscrupulous employers accountable who hire workers illegally and exploit them and providing clear guidance for the many employers who want to play by the rules; and requiring those who have come here illegally to pay a fine, pay back taxes, learn English, and get right with the law."

In the meeting today, the White House said, "the President urged Governor Brewer to be his partner in working in a bipartisan manner on comprehensive immigration reform to implement the type of smart, sensible, and effective solutions the American people expect and deserve from their federal government."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Asked if she could support comprehensive immigration reform, Brewer said, "I want the border secured first."
    That statement does not necessarily mean she supports an amnesty. The way I read it, she wants the border secured before any other discussions take place. I know of several Republicans who are adamantly against any amnesty, yet they have basically said the same thing, which is no discussions on immigration reform until the border is secured. Saying that does not mean they'll support an amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Would you mind explaining what you mean by "cleaning house"?
    He may mean emptying the "house" of illegal aliens. House meaning Arizona.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast