Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feinstein Gives Calderon's Email Address In Letter

I couldn't post the hard copy of Feinstein's response to an email I sent regarding Calderon's call for the U.S. to give up its sovereignty. She basically disagreed with his views but defended Calderon's "rights to comment on U.S. policies that may affect his country". She sugeested I contact Calderon's office directly to express my concerns at: http://contacto.presidencia.gob.mx/en/
    I wrote him an email four days ago, no word yet.

Oh this is just to good to pass up. E-mailing now!!!!!!!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Feinstein...a gutless panderer. Its no wonder this state is a third world toilet!!! Every time I e-mail her and Boxer I get such a bs letter back. They are clearly in it for themselves.

OMG. HE IS GOING TO BE INUNDATED....FLOODED ....WITH NEGATIVE EMAIL. HE HE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is Too Funny

I think it is interesting she would give his web site because she knows that info will spread like wild fire.

Do you think she is secretly wanting citizens to give him H ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

She's not smart enough to think that far ahead......
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ooh, thanks. Will I ever have fun with this. Come on, everyone. Let's tell that idiot Calderon to butt out of America's business.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Feinstein Gives Calderon's Email Address In Letter

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    I couldn't post the hard copy of Feinstein's response to an email I sent regarding Calderon's call for the U.S. to give up its sovereignty. She basically disagreed with his views but defended Calderon's "rights to comment on U.S. policies that may affect his country". She sugeested I contact Calderon's office directly to express my concerns at: http://contacto.presidencia.gob.mx/en/
    I wrote him an email four days ago, no word yet.
    Thank you! I'll be happy to send him my regards. I want to tell him I demand my rights in Messico.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Someone, post this on our front page!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Ok, how many got through?

When I hit the send button, it went to "page not found."

I was trying to send Calderon this:

Dear President Calderon,

I am appalled that you continually interfer with our immigration laws, here in the USA.

Every Country has their own laws, and you should not be strong-arming our government, as we citizens are fed up with foreign countries sending their people here, because those countries refuse to reform and help their own.

Last summer, Mexico's rich elite, said if their taxes were raised to care for their own, they would move out of Mexico! Your own people don't want to help them, what makes you think we should be forced to pay the way for them, when we have lost over 3 million jobs due to outsourcing...when we have a hard time paying our own bills?

It is not the responsibiliy of any US citizen to "fund the world's people".

Your country is rich in resources, as well as many other countries, and you should be pushing reform there.

Raise the pay levels for your citizens, after all, many of OUR jobs went to Mexico and other countries!

I,respectfully, request that you refrain from bullying our citizens and our government and work to help your own.

Thank You
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast