Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Feinstein Gives Calderon's Email Address In Letter

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    I couldn't post the hard copy of Feinstein's response to an email I sent regarding Calderon's call for the U.S. to give up its sovereignty. She basically disagreed with his views but defended Calderon's "rights to comment on U.S. policies that may affect his country". She sugeested I contact Calderon's office directly to express my concerns at: http://contacto.presidencia.gob.mx/en/
    I wrote him an email four days ago, no word yet.
    Thanks for the address. I can't wait to send him my regards.

Feinstein is WRONG. Calderon can comment all he wants in his own country. BUT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TOUR OUR COUNTRY AND MAKE STOPS IN MAJOR CITIES TO GIVE SPEECHES CONCERNING HIS VIEWS ON AMERICAN POLICY!

THIS JUST BLOWS MY MIND! WHERE ARE THE LEADERS OF OUR COUNTRY? WHY AREN'T THEY COMING OUT AGAINST THIS IDIOT?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Ok, how many got through?

When I hit the send button, it went to "page not found."

I was trying to send Calderon this:

Dear President Calderon,

I am appalled that you continually interfer with our immigration laws, here in the USA.

Every Country has their own laws, and you should not be strong-arming our government, as we citizens are fed up with foreign countries sending their people here, because those countries refuse to reform and help their own.

Last summer, Mexico's rich elite, said if their taxes were raised to care for their own, they would move out of Mexico! Your own people don't want to help them, what makes you think we should be forced to pay the way for them, when we have lost over 3 million jobs due to outsourcing...when we have a hard time paying our own bills?

It is not the responsibiliy of any US citizen to "fund the world's people".

Your country is rich in resources, as well as many other countries, and you should be pushing reform there.

Raise the pay levels for your citizens, after all, many of OUR jobs went to Mexico and other countries!

I,respectfully, request that you refrain from bullying our citizens and our government and work to help your own.

Thank You
    You can try this one too! It is in spanish but will put your message through. http://contacto.presidencia.gob.mx/Peticiones/

Banned
    Chances are this has already been changed or routed to a
    junk status box

I was able to get through a few days ago. Now I try and it is page not found. The site could be down. I have written Feinstein to get a better address so I can do as she suggested, tell Calderon.

bordersoldier-

The address you gave me won't let me send. It keeps giving me this notice: Correo No Valido- which translates to Mail NonBeen worth.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    bordersoldier-

The address you gave me won't let me send. It keeps giving me this notice: Correo No Valido- which translates to Mail NonBeen worth.
    That's wierd. I got through twice. The first time I just put no amnesty when that went through I wrote a paragraph or so. When I search for another, it took me back to the same address. I wrote Feinstein and told her the address was a little wacky and asked if she had another. This should at least be interesting.

Well, I tried and it erased my info and told me to verify my email address. I sent it under my Yahoo account.
    LOU DOBBS!

I keep getting "To" field not addressed.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12