Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feinstein Says Our Borders Are Broken

Thank you for writing to me about the immigration reform debate that has been taking place during the 110th Congress.

The current immigration system is not working - our borders are broken, our national security is compromised, and there is no feasible way to identify and deal with the 10 to 12 million undocumented people now living in the United States. I understand there were mixed reactions to the bipartisan bill that the Senate considered and that there are very strong feelings about this issue. I believe that while that bill was not perfect, it was a reasonable compromise.

Unfortunately, the comprehensive immigration reform bill has stalled in the Senate. Therefore, I believe the next step must be to pass the individual priorities contained within the larger bill, starting with the "Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits and Security Act of 2007" (AgJOBS). AgJOBS is an important bill to address the current labor shortage facing agriculture today. It will allow certain undocumented agricultural workers to legalize their immigration status in the United States if they can show that they have been working in agriculture and commit to continue working in agriculture for three to five years. It will also reform the current H-2A agricultural guest worker program to streamline the process for applying for a legal workforce.

Again, thank you for writing. I have enclosed a copy of a floor statement I gave when immigration reform was first brought up for debate for your review, so that you may better understand my position on this issue. I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you. Best regards.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Senator Feinstein, you and your currupt cohorts created this problem to begin with! Your delusional, and out of touch with your constituents and the majority of Americans!

It appears that she's trying to resurrect the 07 attempt at amnesty AKA legalization. I think they're attacking us IE lets sneak in the AG jobs first approach....you know ?

Our government is broken! Creating laws they won't enforce is a shameful waste of tax payers money.

Of course there's many feasible ways to identify IA's! If they cannot prove citizenship or legal status, they are IA's and must be deported!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I got so fed up with the standard replies coming from Feinstein, I sent her a copy of the recent stats that were posted here. She totally ignored the reality of what the IA's are costing American taxpayers, and sent that "Broken Borders" letter to me......AGAIN ! How can you talk to someone like that ?!

Nicie, I know how you feel! I can't stand this woman! I truly think she is EVIL!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Nicie, I know how you feel! I can't stand this woman! I truly think she is EVIL!
    She needs the cheap labor for her big San Francisco hotel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you.
    She might as well have added......."and I will keep ignoring you"

What a bunch of BS!

I am sooooooooo glad I no longer live in her state. She is a nut case.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast