Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    I got so fed up with the standard replies coming from Feinstein, I sent her a copy of the recent stats that were posted here. She totally ignored the reality of what the IA's are costing American taxpayers, and sent that "Broken Borders" letter to me......AGAIN ! How can you talk to someone like that ?!
    I get the same garbage from her too. Sometimes I'm so frustrated, I could just throttle her! I'm not giving up though. That's just what the witch wants. I won't give her the satisfaction, so bug her I will!

I've come to the conclusion that you can't talk sense to someone who has none.

She reminds me of the monster in Hallaween that wouldn't die.

I remember when California was the place everyone wanted to go for vacation or live. Now, forget it!

I haven't bought California wine in 2 years.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Re: Feinstein Says Our Borders Are Broken

The current immigration system is not working - our borders are broken, our national security is compromised, and there is no feasible way to identify and deal with the 10 to 12 million undocumented people now living in the United States.

Therefore, I believe the next step must be to pass the individual priorities contained within the larger bill, starting with the "Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits and Security Act of 2007" (AgJOBS). AgJOBS is an important bill to address the current labor shortage facing agriculture today.
    Our national security is compromised and you want to pass AgJOBS first? Are you NUTS! If our national security is compromised by broken borders, doesn't it make too much sense to fix that first? Feinstein, you are a complete IDIOT.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

She needs the cheap labor for her big San Francisco hotel.
    YEP. THE RITZ CARLTON ON SUTTER STREET.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you.
    You bet I will ! I'm sure she's sick to death of hearing from me ! When I called her office May 1st, the girl I spoke to on the phone was very rude. She interrupted me, and said "I have enough". I said, "I'm NOT finished !".

You can't reason with these people ! Boxer's office was very polite as was the gal at the White House, and the other's I called.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you.
    You bet I will ! I'm sure she's sick to death of hearing from me ! When I called her office May 1st, the girl I spoke to on the phone was very rude. She interrupted me, and said "I have enough". I said, "I'm NOT finished !".

You can't reason with these people ! Boxer's office was very polite as was the gal at the White House, and the other's I called.
    I think they all through huge parties to celebrate when I moved lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To the dismay of your current officials LOL

To the dismay of your current officials LOL
    I promised Luger a year ago to do everything I could to make sure this was his last term. I would love to have seen his face when he got the letter notifying him I have moved here for that purpose lol. No that was not my real reason for moving to Indiana, but it worked for me.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would love to have seen his face when he got the letter notifying him I have moved here for that purpose lol.
    ROFLOL

Senator Feinstein says our borders are BROKEN. Dear Senator Feinstein, aren't YOU one reason WHY?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12