Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad you feel better Judy. Yes, we will be watching them, that's for sure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

It appears to me that folks on this site have gotten so used to bad news that they don't know how to respond to good news.
    That's what I'm talking about, well said.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The email letter from F.A.I.R. may help explain the odd behavior in the latest fence bill.

The Topic is buried of the "News & Releases from Other Groups". I was tempted to repost it under, "General" but have refrained for now.

It is a long email but check out the second paragraph. All of the puzzle pieces may sort of fall into place.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=225627#225627

HOWEVER, danger is just under the surface. FAIR has learned from highly credible Hill sources that these border security efforts are helping the House grease the skids for a "very probable" guest worker amnesty program for the lame duck session beginning November 13. Members of Congress are planning on moving a guest worker bill in a time where they will be the furthest from the next election…right after this coming election. Acting in a lame duck session allows members to get the best of both worlds. To appease the public and get reelected, they will pass border security. To appease big business, they will pass a guest worker program after the elections. When will enforcement of our immigration laws come into play? Nobody knows.

You can receive their, "Get Legislative Updates" from this link. They don't send them out very often but when they do they have something to say.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-20-2013 at 07:50 PM.

"ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS BILL BETTER HAVE THE ENTIRE FULL 700 MILES IN IT BEFORE I SIGN THIS !!"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good One, LegalUSCitizen!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

STOKEY
    that is exactly where the rubber meets the road! Good Post

And, THAT is the only thing that counts in the long run. I know that they're moving for the GUEST WORKER/AMNESTY FARCE and this fence is their hail mary move to secure it.

They expected the American people to rejoice at their little handout/bone and forget about down the road AFTER the election. They've been mum on the 'guest worker' situation for this very reason.

When this government puts out their hand to shake yours, you had better be looking where their other hand is located!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to cede the Rio Grande to Mexico wonder how they will manage that? There are places where my cats could wade across. Hopefully they won't now that I've warned them about that south of the border delicacy Taco de Gato.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12