Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They had this story on the news. The newscaster said that the 13-year-old boy shaves.

Now how many 13-year-old boys do you know who shave?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Some racist Hispanic leaders boast that God will NOT bless Americans because some Americans ABORT their children while HIS people HAVE theirs! What is CONVENIENTLY omitted is that a LOT of HIS children are born OUT of WEDLOCK--some FORTY-TWO percent of Hispanic children were born out of wedlock in 2006 ALONE! Sorry, senor racista--God WON'T bless people who have LITTERS of kids WITHOUT BEING MARRIED either!

So They have some inside line to God eh! He has been confiding in these people

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The birth certificate may say the child is 13 BUT THE FACT IN MEXICO IS that more often than not, they don't file the birth certificates at birth like they do here in the U.S. I know of a case where a child was not registered for several years after his birth - born in 1963 and registered in 1967. He was registered AFTER the parents married and shares the same birth date as his brother who was born 2 years later. Probably the reason why .. so the birth certificate says the child is "legitimate"

That's the Mexican system !!! ( Ever wonder why so many "older" looking people from Mexico claim to be younger than they really are? ) I am not prejudice BUT I do think "honesty" is very important. How can they do that to their children!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    The birth certificate may say the child is 13 BUT THE FACT IN MEXICO IS that more often than not, they don't file the birth certificates at birth like they do here in the U.S. I know of a case where a child was not registered for several years after his birth - born in 1963 and registered in 1967. He was registered AFTER the parents married and shares the same birth date as his brother who was born 2 years later. Probably the reason why .. so the birth certificate says the child is "legitimate"

That's the Mexican system !!! ( Ever wonder why so many "older" looking people from Mexico claim to be younger than they really are? ) I am not prejudice BUT I do think "honesty" is very important. How can they do that to their children!!
    This sounds just like Mexico.... and they want to unite with America, what a joke!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I also don't believe the boy is 13. My son will be 16 in a couple of months, and most of his friends are his age. He does not shave, and he told me NONE of his friends do either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12