Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hehehe!

Come on, Sixx... tell us how you REALLY feel.

Sixx

I swear Sixx, if I wasn't married, I'd kiss you right on the lips this second -- except I have no idea where you are!!!

Way to tell it like it is!

(Might kiss DQ, but the wrong side is stickin' up!! hee hee)!!

You're the man, Sixx!!!!!!!!!!

You're the Man!!!!!

I could not agree more, good12me!!

GO SIXX!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Statue of Liberty

I've decided that the time might have come to remove the Statue of Liberty from New York Harbor. OR, we need to add to the "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" to "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, your murderers, your terrorists, your rapists, your leeches, your outcasts, your lawbreakers, your people who refuse to speak ENGLISH, your diseased, your system-suckers". That should about cover it!

Roberto just doesn't seem to get it. We are NOT against any human being who obeys our law and comes to our country legally. An example of how broken our system is would be my young Irish friend who is a college graduate, a law-abiding citizen of Ireland, a person who speaks impeccable English who has entered her name into the lottery for a work visa in the US for several years but, due to the luck of the draw, she has not yet been drawn. Has she just ignored the fact that she must follow proper procedures and hopped over here illegally? Absolutely NOT. So, it appears that what we are getting are ONLY the ones who are willing to break our laws by coming here and excluding the decent, intelligent and honest people who would actually be an ASSET to our country--not a liability to the law-abiding citizens of America.

Roberto needs to really read our platform before he jumps in and accuses us of being racist, biased, exclusive and denying entry into our country for anyone. Our name says it all--Americans for LEGAL Immigration.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, Legal Immigration...but it has become a "moving target". They are opening the borders so every person that steps across it will be Legal. That has created a dilemma and the need for a Moratorium.

I do not want any more people in our country that we can not support or sustain. I do not want any more people in our country that will take a job or business opportunity away from Americans. I do not want any more poor people that we have to worry about; pay for; deal with.

WE have a full load right now, barely able to take care of ourselves. Many Americans are already to the point where they can no longer sustain themselves.

The US Economy can not handle any more people Legal or Illegal right now. There must be a stop to immigration through the Moratorium until we get this sorted out.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are so right, Judy. We need to put a screeching halt to ANY immigration so we can play catch up. We are way too deep in the hole to continue to take in even more immigrants at this point.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: Statue of Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I've decided that the time might have come to remove the Statue of Liberty from New York Harbor. OR, we need to add to the "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses"....
    We should turn it around facing the opposite direction.. as the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be free, are soon going to be referring to the masses who are already IN the U.S.

I respectfully nominate William as ALI-PAC's write in candidate for President in 2008! If he will accept.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Judy,
    I don't know who you are but if you ever run for president let me know. Your speech to Roberto was inspiring. Makes me proud to be an American.

I know I can be a little harsh, but I'm tired of wasting time and breath on b.s. artists like this Roberto fellow. I'm more than willing to debate the many nuances of the illegal immigration issue with people of good faith and honest intention. But this Roberto fellow isn't one of them.

He asks: "I just don't understand? Why oh why are you against illegal immigration?" As if he really wanted to know. And then we tell him. We tell him just SOME of the reasons why we feel America is in the process of being degraded and ruined by a level of Mass Immigration that is unprecedented in human history. To which he shrugs off our comments with a line like: "As the population increases our quality of living is rising." A completely unsubstantiated and undocumented comment, I might add, not that Roberto cares. He's more than satisfied by this line of hooey. And then its immediately back to his line of hooey about "Why oh why don't you want endless millions more of these good people to come flooding into your country? I just don't understand."

Well heres my suggestion to the Roberto's of the universe: If you REALLY want to know why we're concerned about illegal immigration (which I doubt) take a little time out from your busy schedule, take a quick break from writing your nonsense (which we've all already heard a thousand times already anyways) and check out the site New Stories From ALIPAC Members page 1 to 74, read all of them, which merely chronicles SOME of the devestating effects of illegal immigration over the last couple months. And THEN get back to us and tell us if you STILL can't figure out why we're concerned.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast