Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I already did!!!

I respectfully nominate William as ALI-PAC's write in candidate for President in 2008! If he will accept.
    Sorry, Defens, I already did that. He hasn't answered however.

I'm assuming he is taking it up with the board and is going to get back with us. Course as a write in candidate........................

Those are YOUR belongings.. Your PROPERTY... You do not OWN the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    A man breaks into your home. He makes himself at home in your chair, flips on your TV, grabs some food from your fridge, helps himself to everything you own.

He says "You have a nice house, chair, TV, fridge, car, and mine are not nearly so nice. I am only trying to improve my life, just as you wanted to do when you bought these things. Since you have these things it is not fair that I do not have them too".

Who would say "Sure, you're right. Help yourself to the wife too"?

Ask them how hard it is for MOST (THE MAJORITY) of peolple from Central and South America to get a TOURIST Visa (((LEGALLY))) ...

PAL!

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    you obviously don't know many people from South and Central America. I personally know many.
    You hit a nerve here with me,pal. Some very close friends of mine are from Costa Rica. We are a close knit group. They have businesses here -- and there. They are here -- LEGALLY!!!!

Did you get that very important word there -- LEGAL!!!

They hate criminal illegal aliens economic terrorists being here.
    And they are criminals because they are here ILLEGALLY!!! They will not hire them. There are many of them on Alipac. You may be talking to some and not know it.

Legal Immigrants in America are sick and tired of criminal illegal alien economic terrorists. Legal immigrants had to work hard to get here. They had to learn English and they speak it. If you ask them how they feel, you will get an earfull, let me tell you. They are mad as, well you know the word. They feel just like we do. Deport, deport, deport.

You come to Alipac and make blanket statements to people who you assume have sterotypical thoughts concerning immigrants as a whole. You are stereotyping us simply because we do not care to have people in our Country who are criminals. We have nothing against LEGAL immigrants and they know it. It is the criminal illegal alien economic terrorists we want out of America -- and yesterday would be not be soon enough.

I do not want criminals around me. I do not want a murderer living next door to me nor do I want a criminal illegal alien economic terrorist living next door. In my mind, although murder is a different crime, it is still illegal, still a crime and both should not be allowed in our society. The murderer should be in prison and the

Illegal alien criminal economic terrorist should be

DEPORTED!!!!!!!! Period!!!!!!!

We are ALIPAC. We are Americans for LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC. If you came here to change our minds, you are barking up the wrong tree. If you came here to start a fight, you can go back where you came from. We have dealt with many people before who tried to upset us, get us offtrack and diffuse our message.

Our message is we LOVE Legal immigrants. We all came from legal immigrants. Some of us are Native American descendants.

Operative word -- LEGAL!!

Criminal illegal alien economic terrorists have no place in our Country. They need to be deported and no amount of rabble babble will change the facts of this truth. And it is a truth.

It is ILLEGAL FOR criminal illegal alien economic terrorists TO BE HERE. They should just admit that fact and go home. This is a fight they cannot win. They are BREAKING THE LAW!!! If they come back legally, fine. Welcome back.

Illegal is illegal.
    Here, I've looked it up in the dictionary for you:

1) contrary to or in violation of a law : ILLICIT, UNLAWFUL
    2) Prohibited by law.
    3) Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
    4) Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.

n. An illegal immigrant. (This just happened to listed be in the online dictionary -- I did not add it)!

I hope we have sufficiently answered your questions. Think of some new ones. We're ready for you. And for the rest of the criminal illegal alien economic terrorists who need to go back where they came from

NOW!!!!!

AHHH.. And If many of them are part of this board, then they will understand that:

Yo no estoy deciendo que esta justo que la gente vienen aqui ilegalmente. No es justo, y punto... Yo solamente pienso y digo que las leyes aqui son muy injustas.. Dime a mi, la verdad, que tan dificil es por una buena persona de Colombia, por ejemplo, recibir permiso para VISITAR a los EU... Es MUY DIFICIL..

Y si tu piensas que es justo que un Americano se puede visitar a cualquier pais sin pedir nada.. y es los mismos Americanos que estan negando el mismo derrecho a los latinos.

you obviously don't know many people from South and Central America. I personally know many.
    You hit a nerve here with me,pal. Some very close friends of mine are from Costa Rica. We are a close knit group. They have businesses here -- and there. They are here -- LEGALLY!!!!

Did you get that very important word there -- LEGAL!!!

They hate criminal illegal aliens economic terrorists being here.
    And they are criminals because they are here ILLEGALLY!!! They will not hire them. There are many of them on Alipac. You may be talking to some and not know it.

Legal Immigrants in America are sick and tired of criminal illegal alien economic terrorists. Legal immigrants had to work hard to get here. They had to learn English and they speak it. If you ask them how they feel, you will get an earfull, let me tell you. They are mad as, well you know the word. They feel just like we do. Deport, deport, deport.

You come to Alipac and make blanket statements to people who you assume have sterotypical thoughts concerning immigrants as a whole. You are stereotyping us simply because we do not care to have people in our Country who are criminals. We have nothing against LEGAL immigrants and they know it. It is the criminal illegal alien economic terrorists we want out of America -- and yesterday would be not be soon enough.

I do not want criminals around me. I do not want a murderer living next door to me nor do I want a criminal illegal alien economic terrorist living next door. In my mind, although murder is a different crime, it is still illegal, still a crime and both should not be allowed in our society. The murderer should be in prison and the

Illegal alien criminal economic terrorist should be

DEPORTED!!!!!!!! Period!!!!!!!

We are ALIPAC. We are Americans for LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC. If you came here to change our minds, you are barking up the wrong tree. If you came here to start a fight, you can go back where you came from. We have dealt with many people before who tried to upset us, get us offtrack and diffuse our message.

Our message is we LOVE Legal immigrants. We all came from legal immigrants. Some of us are Native American descendants.

Operative word -- LEGAL!!

Criminal illegal alien economic terrorists have no place in our Country. They need to be deported and no amount of rabble babble will change the facts of this truth. And it is a truth.

It is ILLEGAL FOR criminal illegal alien economic terrorists TO BE HERE. They should just admit that fact and go home. This is a fight they cannot win. They are BREAKING THE LAW!!! If they come back legally, fine. Welcome back.

Illegal is illegal.
    Here, I've looked it up in the dictionary for you:

1) contrary to or in violation of a law : ILLICIT, UNLAWFUL
    2) Prohibited by law.
    3) Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
    4) Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.

n. An illegal immigrant. (This just happened to listed be in the online dictionary -- I did not add it)!

I hope we have sufficiently answered your questions. Think of some new ones. We're ready for you. And for the rest of the criminal illegal alien economic terrorists who need to go back where they came from

NOW!!!!!

First off.. you do not know me. I probably live by a higher moral standard than you will ever understand.

On top of that, you must be have a hard time understanding things. I said, in MANY of my posts, that I do not condone ILLEGAL immigration. Go back and read them if you like.

Roberto
    F&AM

StraightShooter wrote
    What we find amazing is that so many like you, Roberto, don't seem to have a clue about the concept of laws and obeying them or even enforcing them. You're not alone in this. Millions in this country are in the same boat as you. If I didn't know any better, I would think people like you think everything is ok until you get caught.
    Are you saying that you think Roberto might think that everything is legal until you get caught? Like speeding? Like stealing? Like shoplifting? Like driving off without paying for gas? Like driving a car with no license or car insurance? Like working under the table for a dispicible employer for cash and paying no taxes like the new slaves of our Country who are not smart enough to realize they are the "New Slaves"? Like the fact that criminal illegal alien economic terrorism is

ILLEGAL? Even if you don't get caught?

Character is doing the right thing when no one else is watching.

I was born in the US and I was here 30 years ago. not for long, but I was here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I've been gone most of the day so I missed most of this thread, but I want to go back to something Roberto said on the first page: "As the population increases our quality of living is rising."

That is just absolute POPPYCOCK, Roberto. Ask anybody who lived in America 30 years ago what the quality of life was like in their neighborhoods back then, as opposed to what its like NOW and you'll hear HORROR stories as to how drastically the quality of living has declined. Why do you think we're even on a site like this in the first place? Because we've seen with our own eyes how degraded our country has gotten in just 30 years, and we shudder to think what it'll be like 30 years FROM now.

Ask anyone who lived in Southern California what the quality of life was like back then before the immigrant hordes flooded into it. 30 years ago terms like "homelessness" and "crack gangs" and "driveby-shootings" and "serial killers" hadn't even been COINED yet (how soon people forget). And there was plenty of cheap, available housing everywhere.

I notice, Roberto, you didn't put any references to back up your claim of America's allegedly rising quality of living. And I can also tell you that nobody is making any glorious speeches regarding the allegedly "high quality of life" in the hideously-conjested and over-populated countries that these immigrants are fleeing from. Were you here in America 30 years ago, Roberto? I believe you said you were native-born American, but I seriously doubt that.

I AM Aboulutely saying that you do not OWN the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    P.S. As a matter of fact, Roberto, my mother was a Native American Indian -- maiden name Gearwar from a tribe in New Hampshire. But so what. And whats with your crack about how I act as if I "own" America. Whats that supposed to mean? I'm an American citizen and I have more rights than non-American citizens. Are you implying otherwise? You're one more of those b.s. artists that comes to these sites playing your bait-and-switch debating tactics and making with the double-talk. You act like somehow we're deviating from some great American tradition of immigration. What a lying sack of manure you are. America has NEVER -- did you hear that, Roberto -- NEVER in its history advocated Open Borders and Mass Immigration. Why don't you take time out from spewing your gibberish on websites to pick up a history book. For most of the 20th century, America had an immigration quota that limited immigration to about 200,000 immigrants a year, as well as all kinds of restrictions as to precisely who we would or wouldn't let into the country. For better or worse THAT has been the American immigration tradition for most of our history. So spare us your phoney-baloney historical revisionism. ANd you still haven't responded to my comment that we are presently allowing a level of Mass Immigration that is UNPRECEDENTED IN HUMAN HISTORY. And yet you keep implying that somehow we have an obligation to be doing even more. Even making your phony speeches attesting to the alleged benefits of our population exploding out of control. What a b.s. artist you are, Roberto. We're trying to reign in our insane level of population growth for one reason: Unrestrained, never-ending growth is a sign of cancer, not a healthy organism. So the hell with your lame speeches attesting to the glory of our exploding population growth. You're either a moron or a liar, Roberto. Which is it?

Re: A few questions to all of the members here from an obser

Typical Ignorant Ass = Sixx

read tough guy... read.. and yes.. if YOU chose to fall behind on education and an Immigrant takes your job because of it then godd for him.. I am 100% sure that nobody will take my job from me. So have fun making your $6. an hour tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    Ok,
    First I would like to mention that I am not here to bash or to argue. I am not a supporter of "Open Borders", so to speak. I do believe, however that we are all created equal in God's eyes. Also, I am not an immigrant myself. My grandparents were immigrants from Europe. This is where my questions and point of view comes in...

Why do you feel so strongly about the illegal immigration issues in The US?
    Is it because of security?
    Is it because of jobs?
    Or is it something else?

Sixx says: Security, jobs, and alot of "something" else. They are closing our hospitals, killing our law enforcement officers, bringing their nasty diseases into our nation, defiling our nation, raping our women. Get the picture

As far as security is concerned. As I mentioned, I am not an "Open Borders" advocate. I believe we should know who is coming in our country and should monitor for people who are considered threats to our country. I don't think good, hard working people should have to suffer for this, as many do.

Sixx says: These "good hardworking people" make up over 30% of our FEDERAL penitentiary inmates. Each state that these vomits are in has an equal proportion in the state pens. These same urchins taking jobs, declaring certain states as theirs, and we are sick of it.
    You damn sure like an "Open Borders Advocate" or a plant from the Mexican state police, which would make you a criminal.

As far as jobs are concerned, I, personally, am 100% positive that I am a good enough worker at what I do. I am not at all concerned about losing my job to an immigrant or a non-immigrant. Why should we fear that? If you know that you are the best at what you do, you should not worry. That is my opinion. If someone comes along who is better than you, then you fell short of doing your part. If I was a business owner, I would higher the BEST person to fill the position. It is YOUR job to be the best at what you do.

Sixx says: Then good for you. How about the other citizens of this nation that may not have as good as education as you, which is questionable in and of itself. Do you only care about yourself? Typical little selfish snitt.

Here is a scenario:

You were born in the USA.
    Jose was born in Peru.

Does that make you a better person than Jose?
    No. It does not.

Sixx says: Oh yes it does. I am an AMERICAN CITIZEN. Jose is an illegal alien. He is guilty of breaking and entering and he is a criminal.

Jose has lived the same GOOD life that you have. He went to school. He works hard. He is married and has children. Jose's daughter ends up here in the USA (LEGALLY) She is now a US resident.

[color=red]Sixx says: How does he come to the U.S.? Does he stand in line like those fine "european" ancestors of yours, or did he slither across the desert?
    His daughter "ends up here" not legally. You just said he was Peru. How in the hell does his daughter become legal? (Mod EDIT)

She is going to get married here in the US. Jose attempts to LEGALLY come to the US to attend his daughters wedding. He gets denied by the Embassy. (Sorry Jose, Try again in 6 months.. Denied again.)

Sixx says: Is this some kind of preverse joke? First he bought her here, which you say makes her legal. Why would he be denied by the immigration officials entry to the country to attend this wedding when he bought the kid here in the first place. Put down the crack pipe and back away

That scenario doesn't have to be a wedding. It could be that Jose's daughter is gravely ill in a hospital in the US and he is only trying to visit his daughter. But he is denied. I'm sure any father could sympathize with that. It is only human that a father would want to attend his daughters wedding or visit his sick family member in the hospital. But he can't. Why? Because he is a bad person? No. Because of where he is born. That is just not right.

(Mod Edit)

Also... How many people want to come here from other countries because there are no jobs in their country? All they want is an opportunity to make an honest living for themselves and their families. (Just as my grandparents did. And probably most of your ancestors as well.) And they are denied that. Is that right? Is that fair? I don't think so. Denying HONEST, GOOD people entrance here. You wouldn't like it if it was your family member. Is it ok to start turning the good people away now... Is it ok now because you and your relatives are already here? Is that why?

Sixx says: (Mod Edit) These "good people are CRIMINALS. My ancestors were SLAVES. Or, as you would undoubtly call it, "guest workers".

I know that most people here are for protecting the borders and all. As I mentioned, I agree with that. But, I also think if we are going to take a stance on something, we need to look into the bigger picture. Why are so many good, law abiding people denied access? It could be you, me, your parents or grandparents and so on... I mean think about it for a second. Most US Citizens can get up in the morning and go where ever they want to in the world without having to wait on a 6 month long waiting list and to go to an interview only to get denied. We can go where we want, when we want. And they don’t have that same right as us. Why? Because of where they were born? Is that ok? "Ok.. I can go to Mexico whenever I want!

Sixx says: So go to Mexico. TONIGHT. AND STAY THERE WITH THESE GOOD PEOPLE. MORON

And they better treat me like a king!" but " God forbid they come here and take OUR jobs away!" Sounds pretty elitist to me.

Now, I know this is probably falling on deaf ears, but just think about all the good people that are caught in this mess. Think about your rights and privileges to come and go as you please. Things that we usually take for granted. Then, put yourself in their shoes.

Sixx says: TAKE A HIKE

You say that you are Americans for Legal Immigration. But are you also Americans for DENYING the good people of the world LEGAL Immigration?

Sixx says: Does crossing our borders ILLEGALLY, which means without permission, soud like LEGAL immigration to you. I'll set an appointment for you with a shrink that I know.
    Because that is the big picture. And that is what is happening.

Re: Go Sixx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but go back and read all of my posts UP UNTIL THIS POINT.... on Page 1 and 2... Every question and answer that I wrote was very respectful. Even though a lot of people here keep assuming that I am pro open borders and that I am for illegal immigration.. They obviously did not read my earlier posts , yet they continue to beat the same drum...

but I am the one that is baiting?

if you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Don't hold back! LOL

I understand fully where you are coming from. You are in the front lines where you see the full impact that illegal immigration is having in a way that very few of us see.

Roberto has no clue, or he knows full well what he is doing by baiting. He cannot deny the facts. Why waste your breath? The facts are what matters. They cannot be denied. We all know that.

Just another antagonist. See it for what it is. Getting a rise is what he wants, and if that is not why, then he is just another fool that spouts what he hears in the MSM.

Either way, is it worth letting him get to you? No. We know the truth and the facts, and they cannot change them!

I don't think that ANYONE who defiles our discussion group by speaking a language other than the language of OUR country even deserves the privilege of a response from us. Let's let Roberto ramble on in his native tongue. Perhaps he would be happier back where that is the mother tongue rather than in the US where our language is ENGLISH.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast