Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are they STEALING YOUR CABLE TV, JUNIUSJNR????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm not sure, Bootsie. A couple weeks ago, we had some pretty bad reception and that is one of the signs of people hooking in to your cable. Our cable is on a pole above ground like the old phone lines so I did call them to check. I don't know if it was my cable or someone else's being hi-jacked but the picture got better after they checked the cable connections in the area that are paid for.
    Interesting, huh?
    And of course, they didn't check the immigration status of the thieves but it is my understanding that they get two warnings and then they get charged for every month that they had stolen service. I think they should be charged the first time unless they can flat out prove that they weren't the ones who hooked in illegally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there NOTHING SACRED anymore???

You need to pack your bags and come back to North Carolina. You're right smack in the middle of Little Mexico there.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Boy, don't I yearn for THAT day! People who have been away from here for a long time are shocked by the changes here--at least the ones I know. We used to know people who were from here who were in the service or with defense contractors. Most have moved away or want to move away and can't afford to. I have often said that the only thing that keeps me here or in some of the other places I've been is the knowledge that I don't have to spend my life here--that I will go back to NC, where it all becomes just a distant memory.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oregon is little mexico now too. hillsboro, tigard ,salem beaverton gresham at peak sauturation-

to 77

I can't help what is happening to other people in other countries, but I CAN and WILL help stop what is happening in mine! My wages were just cut by $240.00 a week, Mr. 77! Illegal immigrants and outsourcing of American jobs have driven my wages down to the level of the wages I earned back in 1989. I have not struggled for 23 years at my job to have my pay and benefits cut to that of an illegal immigrant. Not only that, I am fed up with my taxes paying for anchor babies and free healthcare for NON AMERICAN CITIZENS when I can't see my doctor unless I have the cash upfront! We need 5 or 6 more schools built in my county to handle all the children of illegals we are paying to educate, also! My home couty looks like a ghostown with all the factories closing down and going to China and 2 more closings were announced today. The only thing you see around here are illegals doing the jobs that are left here, while the American citizen wishes he had one of those jobs. The construction jobs were popular here with the men, now the illegals have those jobs, too. Yep, we are mad! And I will stay mad until our lazy government gets off their butts and starts deporting!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Hi, rebellady! How is the new job??? OTHER than the PAY CUT, that is??
    I hope that you, at least, are HAPPY.

These illegals are NOT immigrants

Immigrant implies a person who is coming to a country to begin a new life and to join that new country's culture. Things like learning the language, adopting the customs and traditions of the new country, and giving loyalty to their new homeland. The illegals aliens here now, most of whom are from Mexico who come here do not show any loyalty to America. In fact, if you would poll them, they would say they hate America and Americans. They absolutely refuse to learn the language, adopt American values or even obey our laws. When you see a car driving around your home town (as I do here in San Diego), with Mexico license plates in a Mexican flag license plate frame, with a Mexican flag banner hanging from the mirror, and a Calvin and Hobbes window sticker of a sombrero wearing character peeing on an outline of the U.S., or the words 'La Migra' or 'Gringos' all the while blasting Mariachi music at 180 decibels, you see these people are NOT immigrants. Do you think that if the U.S. were to go to war with Mexico, that these poeple would side with the U.S.? Here's a peso, go buy a friggin' clue.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Oh Gosh. And, I think WE have it bad in North Carolina. I just don't see how all of you who live right smack in the middle of this mess STAND IT.

globalization is the new form of colonialism, and until you recognize that you will be fighting a lost cause. there is no distinction between the two. when Europeans stole the Americas from indigenous Americans to begin with they lost all moral authority to be dictating what is "nationalism." If you don't have any respect for another people's sovereignty, then don't expect to be claiming a right to your own. What you see with the influx of "illegal" immigrants from the south is the result of hundreds of years of violating the nationalism of other peoples. the people who were here before any of us white folks looked a lot more like the "illegal" immigrants of today, what does that tell you??? so who is violating whose sovereignty now?? get your story straight. you can't have any legitimacy claiming your right to nationalism when you don't even recognize that the wealth of the place you live now was built as a direct consequence of violating the nationalism of people's who were here before. say someone moved into your house, threw you out, killed your family and you die - several generations later relatives of yours come back and see these thieves in the house your forefathers built who shoot at you because they have claimed the house is now there's? what kind of twisted logic is that? if you want to make amends, you fight for the people who you recognize were ORIGINALLY thrown off their land and denied their right to sovereignty and recognize you have no moral authority whatsoever unless you deal with the first acts of violation of sovereignty. corporate plutocracy is a just new form of this same old b.s. and operates on the same bunk premise - you are tasting now what the indigenous people have faced for hundreds of years, if you recognize that then perhaps there is some chance of fighting the beast . . . if not, good luck putting up your barriers based on a nationalism that had a fraudulant beginning to start with.

nationalism does not work unless it is fought for on all fronts for all peoples WITH A RECOGNITION of historical violations of sovereignty. America was always a globalist experiment and now it is fulfilling the destiny sought after by the plutocrats who were behind the original colonies . . . Novus Ordo Seclorum. "Neoliberalism as a puzzle: the useless global unity which fragments and destroys nations . . . Modern globalization, neoliberalism as a global system, should be understood as a new war of conquest for territories." Trans-national capital corporate rule - look into the Knights Templars for your REAL forefathers.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast