Thread: Final Push !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Final Push !

Friends,

As you can see from the news on the homepage. This is not OUR Congress.

Focus all calls on the House. Make the message polite, firm, but simple.

No Guest Worker. No Temporary Worker. It is better you pass no immigration bill at all than to pass that. I will work to deelect any member of Congress that votes for a bill with Guest Worker in it.

Make sure they hear from you today!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They already HAVE! LOUDLY AND CLEARLY. For whatever good it will do.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I sent Faxes to S. Reyes yesterday. He is for amnesty all the way but he's for fixing the border problem to prohibit more illegals. His reason has more to do with the risk to the illegals, I think. He definitely knows who I am and what I think. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN IN LABOR ALL WEEK! I just KEEP PUSHING!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN IN LABOR ALL WEEK! I just KEEP PUSHING!
    That's a good one Bootsie. I saw last night Lou was pushing also. Lou was all in the congressmans face last night.

BERMAN: There's nothing wrong with that, except do you believe that at the end of the day, the National Association of Manufacturers, the Chamber of Commerce, the growers of this country are going to allow their -- a huge portion their workforce to be denied to them? And that the Republican party is going to send...

DOBBS: You know Congressman Berman, I really don't care what the NAM, the Chamber of Commerce or anyone else in this country -- let me answer you. I don't care what their opinion is, they made it clear. They're trying to sabotage this bill right now because they want to benefit from illegal labor which puts a burden on this entire country. It may be a boon to individual businesses. But it's about time you all in Congress got the idea that you're representing middle class American workers, every American worker, every American and not the Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers, the business roundtable and the business council
    Cute Avatar also Bootsie
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I saw SOME of Lou last night but you had FORCED me to turn it to C-Span so I was trying to watch that while constantly emptying the BARF BUCKET. HEY, maybe it's MORNING SICKNESS!

Thanks for noticing my new avatar! I spent HOURS yesterday searching the internet and finally found some really cute ones. AND, you know what? I had almost stopped using "ASK JEEVES" and started doing all Google but, after finding VERY LITTLE on the Google search, I decided to go to Jeeves and I found a BUNCH that weren't listed in the Google search. I downloaded several so I'm going to change them every couple of days. And, I LOVE those MEGA Avatars. Didn't know they even existed but I noticed that yours were much larger than mine and now I know why!!!

I very seldom get to watch Lou. It comes on at 4 in the afternoon here.

That's too bad because he fights our battle EVERY DAY!

I know. I get his newsletter and I visit his page often. I just don't get to see his show live. But if you guys hear that something extra special is going to be on, please tell it so I can make an attempt to see it. K?

So do we have a breakdown of who voted how today? I can't find anything.