Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Babel Fish Translation
    Press room

President Calderón talks via telephone with the President of the United States, George W. Bush

Tuesday, 5 of February | Official notice

City of Mexico, Calls to account Official.

Today President Felipe Calderón maintained a telephone conversation with the President of the United States, George W. Bush, with object to interchange opinions on diverse subjects of interest for the bilateral relation.

The President of EUA recognized the work of the Government of Mexico in the matter of fight against the organized crime, and reiterated his confidence in the inclusion of resources for the Mérida Initiative in the budget that the American Executive presented/displayed the day of yesterday before the Congress of that country.

President Calderón, on the other hand, emphasized the importance that has the combat to the traffic of arms, within the frame of the common fight against the organized crime.

Both agent chief executives interchanged opinions on the economic situation in Mexico and EUA. President Bush showed his confidence in that the package of fiscal stimulus recently approved will result as much in benefits for the companies as for the American consumers, which will give stability to the economic and commercial relations between both countries.

President Calderón, on the other hand, commented on the work visit that, in case that the Congress of the Union authorizes it, will make next to the American Union, emphasizing that during the same one will reiterate the commitment of its Government with the defense of the interests of the Mexicans in EUA.

Both agent chief executives confirmed the interest within the framework to meet in the city of the New Orleans the next month of April of the Summit of Leaders of North America, as well as to continue engaging in a dialog in subjects of great importance for the bilateral relation as they are the migration, the promotion of financial and commercial bonds and the fight against the organized crime, among others.

Last modification:
    Wednesday, 6 of February to 17:13 by Jose Antonio Monterrosas Figueiras.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just used the left click then Page info and Translate
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

PatrioticSandra wrote:
    I just used the left click then Page info and Translate
    I tried that and it takes me to a page headed by
    "President Calderón at Inauguration of Exhibition on Cinematographer Gabriel Figueroa"
    so it doesn't work for me--wish it did

The President of EUA
    The president of the USA--bet yours more accurate.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Let me say that I've heard that story and there's not a lot of truth to it," Clinton responded, adding that if it was real she would kill it in a "bird-dog minute."
    Very interesting!

W

"Let me say that I've heard that story and there's not a lot of truth to it,"[/b] Clinton responded, adding that if it was real she would kill it in a "bird-dog minute."
    Yet Clinton seems intent upon transplanting the population of Mexico here as an electorate. Surely she's aware she brings the officious and strident Mexican government along with them. That in itself is an affront to our national sovereignty.

New strategy towards NAU - through the side door

It looks like we may have won a battle, but not the war.

They may be backing off on amnesty, and going throuh the side door with temporary workers for a North American Union. McCain has never said what his amnesty plan is, only that "some" will get it. Even MItt has not given details of his plan to rid the USA of illegals.

As part of the Mexico. Neo Con, Dem, La Raza (The Race) pr offensive this month, ex President Vicente Fox spoke in MO and indicated that Mexicans do not want US citizenship, just to legally work here.

Bush has just announed new H2A visa regulations which will:

1. streamline the process for temporary workers.

2. Set the wages of temporary workers in relation to the going rate in the area ( so if lots of illegals.. really below standard wages).

3. Increase the industries that can use temp workers.

4. Increase the time employers must look for US workers. But if wages are below US legal worker standards, of course, none will be available.

Goal?

1. Mexicans get legal status.

2. Wages are kept really low.

3.. Industries who can use cheap cheap labor are increased. American put out of work.

4. American taxpayer foot the bill.

5. Increase use of Spanish in USA.

6. Bit by bit give legal temp workers more rigthts as we move towards a NAU.

The pro USA crowd should be all working together and going on the offensive to kick them hard.

For example, temporaty workers must reflect the diversity of America and people from all over the world must have an equal chance to come in. It cannot be expanded to new industries. WAges msut be prevailing market value wages for Americans, etc. Start yelling racism if it is just for Mexicans.

How about a constant campaign in conjunction with Stop American Union now, and Judical Watch, indludings ads, to explain the NAU and all the evolutionary stealth steps being taken?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Screen printed and saved as jpeg for future reference.

Banned
    The President Calderon, for his part, commented on the working visit, in the event that Congress authorized, forthcoming to the American Union, stressing that during the same reiterate the commitment of his Government to defend the interests of Mexicans in the United States.

Both agents confirmed the interest of meeting in the city of New Orleans next April in the framework of the Summit of Leaders of North America, as well as to continue the dialogue on issues of great importance to bilateral relations including migration, promoting trade and financial links and the fight against organised crime, among others.
    ran through google.com/translate

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=es|en

Maybe im wrong but it sure reads like hes talking about a trip to America
    Maybe somebody here could take this info to the White house press… and confirm the conversations...

William, I PM 'd LawEnforcer and he asked me to send the Artical through PM so I just did that, I hope I wasn't too late in replying, I wasn't able to get here before now. Thanks and

I am really hoping this is what we need to get people to finally WAKE UP out of their comfy lifes and then again it might be pretty funny seeing all those on the edge rich people that aren't paying attention or really don't care or all these people that always dismiss me when I tried to tell them to get interested and help in the fight and they just say I hate the news and it depresses me,,, it would be kinda enjoyable to see them fall right down on their butts IF..... we all didn't have to pay with our Country So I hope this helps with makiing more peoplr aware and more interest it sure is scary to think what goes on and was said that wasn't put out here in this Artical
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Included are excerpts from previous comments just to reiterate the fact that Bush, and all others who support the SPP/NAU, DESPERATELY NEEDS THE CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION TO PROCEED WITH THE SPP/NAU.!!! ATTEMPTS WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE TO INSERT THE SPECIFIC LANGUAGE OF THIS AUTHORIZATION INTO A BILL IN ORDER TO "SNEAK IT THROUGH"!!!!!

Remember...McCain, Kennedy, Graham, Reid, et al were the self-appointed committee members who drafted the immigration bill in collaboration with the White House and La Raza!!!

Feb. 3, 2008

We are up against some mighty powerful forces, people! We had a massive impact on Congress last year when we helped to defeat the two comprehensive immigration reform bills, and we have continued to strongly impact other issues and legislation as well. We're growing stronger every day as a major force of opposition and one to be reckoned with, so it would come as no surprise if attempts were made to sabotage our operation and those of others. Passage of comprehensive immigration reform is the last hurdle and, in fact, imperative to the final implementation of the SPP/NAU, and the powers that be will to do anything to thwart forces of opposition!

The Bush Administration is already running at least two years behind on plans for the SPP/NAU due to the failure of Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform in 2006 and 2007. Bush needed the authorization from Congress to proceed with these plans which was included in the text of the immigration bills. Attempts will be made to include this authorization in other bills. They are trying like hell to get that authorization, which reads:

(b) SENSE OF CONGRESS REGARDING PARTNERSHIP FOR PROSPERITY- It is the sense of Congress that the United States and Mexico should accelerate the implementation of the Partnership for Prosperity to help generate economic growth and improve the standard of living in Mexico, which will lead to reduced migration, by--

Everything else is almost in place. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico administrative law and regulations are or have been rewritten into a new trilateral North American format in order to harmonize and integrate all laws into a North American structure, instead of independent nations.

Feb. 5, 2008

Yeah...complete with a North American Union just like the European Union! Evidently, America is delaying the progress of concluding a World Trade Organization agreement on liberalization in which the EU and NAU plan to share global leadership, the "new world order" which Bush, Sr. spoke about in 1990.

"A supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order" (McAlvany Intelligence Advisory)

http://www.cfr.org/publication/10555/#1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast