Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    This is so beyond outrageous, there are not words to accurately describe it!
    Sure there is "MadInChicago"!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April

Fed up in Waukegan welcomes Mad in Chicago!!

I feel your pain. Have you heard about our dilemma? Here's a fact -75% of our entering kindergarteners this year speak a foreign language.

Stay in touch. I hear that Waukegan is going to be doing some things to take up the welcome mat. We will need alipacers help for sure to bring on the heat. Each cities success counts for us all.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, illegals do come in all colors, sizes, ages, ethinicity, but actually it isn't that hard to spot them here in Texas, although there have always been a large number of Texans of Mexican decent. The ability to spot illegals comes from experience.

As for a smaller number being caught on the border, I did read that in a small town newspaper a couple of weeks ago. The article stated it didn't necessarily mean there were less coming across - just less being apprehended.

By the way, I heard a report that quite a number of Iraqis are crossing illegally. No!! Who would have thought that would happen!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Read this topic "Connections between Muslim Terrorist and Illegal Immigrants" to get updated on the Border War and find out what HLS and Congress have been holding back from us.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123