Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOWEVER, I will add that the real id card WILL NOT solve either Mexico invading us or dissolving the borders. It may be helpful at some later time when we have stopped the invasion and protected our borders.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still think the REAL ID is a good thing because it would require some form of identification that would not be able to be counterfeited such as a fingerprint or an eye print. The far left is going to cry that that will be an invasion of our privacy but I would rather have a little of my privacy invaded than to have my country invaded by these criminals. And, if we have nothing to hide, it shouldn't bother us. Also, I think it's important that we have national standards for ID that allows people to acquire drivers' licenses. North Carolina is one of 10 or 11 states that makes it so easy for illegals to get a drivers' license. Then, that drivers' license is their key to opening all of the doors for them such as flying on an airplane, voting, etc. It's not a perfect solution but it is SOMETHING. It's a beginning.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Is there really anything that can't be duplicated in time as technology advances?Especially when you have foreign government money,much of which we gave them,the trillions of crime/dope money behind it and without wasting programs like NASA and assorted projects like we do.Does anyone remember Wang computers way back in the 80s-early 90s?Wang was a direct result of the Chinese organized crime effort to keep up with the US Justice Dept.For every effort we can put forth the sad truth is that the bad guys can not just match our money but surpass our money big time.Succesfull crooks want to stay succesfull.

Bootsie, one of the bills ALIPAC is supporting this year in the North Carolina Legislature will be a reversal of the recent law that authorized drivers license for illegal aliens in North Carolina.

This legislation that was passed about 4 to 5 years ago was wrong. It should have never happened.

It was part of a national legislative agenda executed by the National Council of La Raza in many states, North Carolina was one that passed it.

The Globalists have been at work and are the ones behind the legislation. They were hiring illegals and the illegals needed a car to drive to work and needed a license to drive the car. Otherwise, they might be stopped and hauled off to jail and miss some time at work or be deported and never return to work.

The Globalists have been planning for a long time. They've been using the good nature of the American People and Legislators to help "poor immigrants", when it fact it was helping Globalists to enter their final coup de grace to take over the world.

The Globalists will lose, but un-doing all they've done already will take some time. Hopefully the problem we are experiencing here in North Carolina can be resolved quickly and expeditiously with passage of the new legislations presently in the General Assembly that William and ALIPAC are commited to.

Because we now know that we can no longer trust our Government, the concerns about privacy and the RealID Card are real and usage of it should be very limited and limited to the few instances of addressing the simple question of: are you legal or not, citizen or not.

The RealID Card idea came up when we believed that our Government didn't know "who they were" "where they were" or "what they're doing".

Now that we know they did know "who they were" "where they were" and "what they're doing"...the ID Card is no longer as serious an issue as it was before. However, for identificatio purposes, I would rather have an ID Card than constantly be asked to use my social security number or driver's license number.

On the otherhand, I expect now they'll want all three.

Now that could be annoying.

Three steps forward, two steps back. It may still be one net step forward.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the information, Judy. I do see your point and I'm sure William will let us know when we need to start bombarding our representatives about in changes in the NC Drivers' License procedures! And, I DO think it's important to identify the illegals in this country because then we could set about the task of DEPORTING them! Also, I have some serious questions about whether we have a LOT of illegals actually voting. Any statistics on that???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie..I don't have any voting statistics. But look for the article I placed on "We Can Turn Elections". This is an overview written by the President of the Hispanic Association of Corporate Responsibility. They state as part of this mission that changing the political power in the United States by population demographics and getting their people out to vote is basically what they're all about.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2108.html

one of the bills ALIPAC is supporting this year in the North Carolina Legislature will be a reversal of the recent law that authorized drivers license for illegal aliens in North Carolina.

This legislation that was passed about 4 to 5 years ago was wrong. It should have never happened.

It was part of a national legislative agenda executed by the National Council of La Raza in many states, North Carolina was one that passed it.
    NJ is right behind you guys They're in the middle of getting ready to push this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No the Real ID act won't stop illegal immigration, but it will certainly help deter it. It will force states to stop handing out drivers licenses to illegals like it's candy. It will help keep terrorists from getting their hands on these documents. The Real ID act is not a precursor to getting a national ID card. That is what the OBL and the left wants you to think. All it is, is merely the federal government setting tougher standards on being able to acquire a drivers license and reign in the rogue states who irresponsibly give out drivers licenses to illegal aliens and possibly terrorists. It is unconscienable in a post 9-11 world that we don't have federal standards on making sure that we have a full proof way of making sure that our precious documents used as ID don't fall into the wrong hands.

So those of you who are against the Real ID Act because of some falsehoods that the OBL and left told you about invasion of privacy. Well think about that next time the next Mohammed Atta boards a plane heading for a neighborhood near you. You never know, it could be your neighborhood or you on that plane. Think about that the only reason why the next Mohammed Atta was able to board that plane was because you fought against opposing drivers licenses for illegal aliens and terrorists. Then you won't have to worry about privacy then when your remains are buried 6 feet deep in an urn somewhere out in the middle of grave yard.

Wake up people. This isn't just an immigration issue. It's a national security issue. 19 hijackers had 63 drivers licenses on them from multiple states. They were illegal aliens and they used those licenses to board a plane. The Real ID Act would have stopped that.

The only way Bush can register illegals with this Real ID act is if he gives them amnesty. Well we can't let that happen now can we?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy--that article is just plain SCARY! WE ARE BEING OVERRUN!

Okay--I'm ready to fight some more!

Yes, the SS is like a national identity card. People ask for the social that have no right to ask for it at all. I've started refusing to give it. they can use my DL # or we won't be doing any business.
    I am the same way. I refuse to give it at the doctors office. They got mad at me. They also got mad when I wouldn’t sign a form that allows them to release my information. They said it was for insurance reasons. I told them, "No problem, I don’t have insurance and will be paying cash so I wont sign the form" the office manager made a phone call and I heard my name being mentioned and that I wouldn’t sign or give....

I wonder who she called?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast