Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fire Coalition Events sanctioned ?

Alipac,

I may be attending several functions organized by (Link Removed by Moderator) . You had asked that we check in and get reassurance from you, of the various events that we might participate in.

Do you feel the events promoted by Fire Coalition are okay to attend?

Thanks,
    Chuck

Chuck,

Links to FIRE Coalition and FIRE materials are not allowed at ALIPAC because after extensively supporting them and promoting them early on, we found out the hard way that FIRE cannot be trusted after an important list was stolen from ALIPAC and the NIIBC by FIRE's leadership.

Also, FIRE has gone around the country assigning titles to some people that are highly unstable and some that have actually tried to threaten our operations and stalk me around the country.

Most of the major groups in the movement will no longer work with FIRE or support anything FIRE Coalition is involved with.

No links at ALIPAC to

FIRE Coalition
    Grassfire,
    Jim Gilchrist, Minuteman Project, FaxDC, etc...

You should also be advised that the event in Raleigh FIRE is sporting will be attended by a Southern Separatist organization that is not consistent with our platform and operations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The anti amnesty movement is a grassroots democatic reaction to failure to enforce our immigration laws. Alipac is a forum if you abdicate your own right to engage in independent citizen action you are being to easily led.

William Gheen who is a forum moderator feels that FIRE is shady and he may be right.

However to not go to Raleigh and counter protest there as an independent American citizen is to give up the same sort of rights to Wiliam Gheen that you should not be giving up to Ted Kennedy.

Go to Raleigh beware of FIRE.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The anti amnesty movement is a grassroots democatic reaction to failure to enforce our immigration laws. Alipac is a forum if you abdicate your own right to engage in independent citizen action you are being to easily led.

William Gheen who is a forum moderator feels that FIRE is shady and he may be right.

However to not go to Raleigh and counter protest there as an independent American citizen is to give up the same sort of rights to Wiliam Gheen that you should not be giving up to Ted Kennedy.

Go to Raleigh beware of FIRE.
    Richard,

I am not asking anyone to give up their rights to me. That is silly.

What I am asking people to do is to show maximum discretion on which groups they do or do not support and interact with.

FIRE is the core organizer of this Raleigh event. You cannot attend without showing your support for and legitimizing FIRE.

ALIPAC and others working together in coalition have helped to expose several con artists and moles working of the opposition that have set up groups in our movement.

We are doing our best to offer our supporters quality assurance.

Dan Smeriglio of Voice of the People USA is having a protest on May 1 in Hazleton, PA. We know from experience that Dan is an honest person, he is trustworthy, he is well organized, and he shares our views on how these events should be handled to keep the crazies, the cons, the opposition, and the racists away.

I am not interfering with anyone's rights and I have no qualms whatsoever with warning people to steer clear of FIRE.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A little common sense goes a long way. Just steer clear of the wackos. You'll know them when you hear or see them. William is right in trying to keep the reputation of ALIPAC as clean as possible. Credibility is everything.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

At one point the largest pro enforcement organization in Massachusetts had an activist who was also active in various White Supremacist organizations. I asked for them to be removed and for a while I ended up leaving instead. They finally did get the man to leave and I came back.

At no point however would I take the position that if some of the other counter demonstrators were White Supremacists would I fail to show up and make my own voice heard against an event by amnesty supporters. That there is a demonstration against immigration enforcement would draw me there.

There is a demonstration in favor of amnesty in Raleigh on May 1st. If I were in North Carolina I would be in Raleigh but not carrying one of FIRE Coalition's signs.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    At one point the largest pro enforcement organization in Massachusetts had an activist who was also active in various White Supremacist organizations. I asked for them to be removed and for a while I ended up leaving instead. They finally did get the man to leave and I came back.

At no point however would I take the position that if some of the other counter demonstrators were White Supremacists would I fail to show up and make my own voice heard against an event by amnesty supporters. That there is a demonstration against immigration enforcement would draw me there.

There is a demonstration in favor of amnesty in Raleigh on May 1st. If I were in North Carolina I would be in Raleigh but not carrying one of FIRE Coalition's signs.
    Richard,

There is a very clear and distinct difference between undesirable groups and individuals showing up unwanted at a rally and being the core organizers of the event.

For your example to make sense in this situation, you would be saying that you would go to an event even if white supremacists were the core organizers.

FIRE Coalition is not the KKK, but what you are saying is Richard is that even if the core organizers of an event had taken actions to harm other groups in the movement you support you would still be willing to show up under their banner and let your support be counted in front of the press in support of such destructive organizations.

Free to do what you want, but such an attitude makes you more than willing to shoot your own cause in the foot.

That willingness to overlook destructive and harmful behavior from groups and leaders is why we have so many hazards like that in our movement.

You are saying you are willing to overlook all of that negative behavior and reward it by still being willing to show up out of your enthusiasm for the issue.

That makes you a facilitator.

Me personally, I would never reward and support a leader or group that engages in lies, theft, and injury to the cause with my presence at one their events they organized.

Under your terms of operation, any jackass can setup an event and you'll be there.

W

W,

1) There is a pro amnesty group holding an event in Raleigh May 1st

2) The FIRE Coalition is holding an event in Raleigh May 1st

If I were in North Carolina I would be in Raleigh in protest regarding event 1). I might not even go to event 2)

However your position seems to be if there is an event there being run shady operators or a White Supremacist is attending event 2) you should give the organizers of event 1) all of Raleigh.

Just curious what was on the important list?

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Just curious what was on the important list?
    The collective email contacts of over 60 organizations that agreed to support the Miller Boycott under the arrangement that the data would be secured and never used for any other purpose. It took me two years of relationship building, one year of planning, and two weeks of intense negotiations to build the boycott coalition around those agreements acceptable to all parties to get everyone to combine their list power behind the first boycott attempt..

Jason Mrochek stole the list, started using it for his private uses, violated our coalition promises, violated his strict arrangements with me, and effectively ruined the full power of the boycott coalition as none of the major groups will activate their email lists anymore behind our efforts because of Mrochek's theft.

We are not sure if he is truly in our cause or working with the opposition due to his numerous behind the scenes sabotage efforts. We know he is a liar and a thief, we just do not have the proof he is working for the other team yet.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast