Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fire leaves families homeless

Gee ..... They did not post my Comments. I wonder why?

8 left homeless after morning fire November 21, 2006

http://www.santamariatimes.com/articles ... news01.txt

Fire leaves families homeless Nov. 23, 2006

http://santamariatimes.com/articles/200 ... news01.txt

Fires like this are the reason why there are city and/or county bylaws regarding how many people are allowed to live in one place. Next time they complain about our bylaws and they do, this is just another example of why.
    They say that a lamp exploded causing the fire. Where ws the lamp bought? There are safety standards regading those items.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Skip, you probably used the word "illegal".

That falls under their "Obscene, explicit, or racist language" exclusion clause.

The next time I see a story in this paper about one of our wonderful "guests" burying a dead child in the back yard of their rented house, I'll post it.

It happens a couple of times a year. Apparently, it's the custom down in jolly old Oaxaca, where many of these people are from.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Damage was estimated at $275,000, according to Santa Maria Fire Department Battalion Chief
    I don't know how it is in Santa Maria but here in Oklahoma $275,000 will buy you a helluva nice house
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Damage was estimated at $275,000, according to Santa Maria Fire Department Battalion Chief
    I don't know how it is in Santa Maria but here in Oklahoma $275,000 will buy you a helluva nice house
    In Santa Maria, you'll get a fifty year old tract house in the middle of Gangland.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Not only do these kids die in fires but many illegals babies die from being accidently suffocated. The parents allow infants to sleep on the bed with them in their migrant trailer and the baby either gets caught between the mattress, under the pillow or one parent rolls on top of them. They couldn't be bothered to buy a crib. I came across this in the crime scene department and asked them about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Skip, you probably used the word "illegal".

That falls under their "Obscene, explicit, or racist language" exclusion clause.
    CountFloyd

You got that one right! LOL

R/ Skip

Skip, this article was posted, because I sent a nasty email to the Repoter last night.

8 left homeless after morning fire

This is the first comment box I`ve saw this on:
    Code:
    Click here to report offensive or inappropriate comments.
    I bet they have alot of lawyers standing by.
    ------------------------

Illegal hook-ups common in Tijuana

Illegal hook-ups common in Tijuana

By Anna Cearley
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
    November 23, 2006

TIJUANA – Samuel Alberto Vazquez Fierro, 22, tried to save his wife and two young children as flames consumed their home, made of wood and cardboard, yesterday morning.

Now he's being treated for burns over 80 percent of his body, and firefighters say he might not survive. His wife and sons died in the blaze.

It is common for poorer residents to siphon electricity from power lines. The illegal connections are called “diablitos,” and they often short-circuit, which was what led to yesterday's fire in a section of the city called Colonia Salvatierra, said fire chief Marco Antonio Sanchez Navarro.
    “We haven't been able to figure out exactly where it started because it consumed the entire house,” he said. “The mother and children were trapped inside, and the neighbors said the father tried to get them outside.”

Neighbors said about five other relatives lived in the house, which was under construction. They weren't hurt.

Sanchez said the city's fire department responds to about 5,000 calls each year for fires traced to illegal electrical connections.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexi ... jfire.html

I have seen siphoning of electricity here in South Florida in a multi family home of Central Americans in South Miami-Dade County. It just didn't look right so I asked the police officer I was with about it. He ended up notifying the electric company and another Spanish speaking officer told them of he danger. If it happens here it can happen in any other state as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast