Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We should have 2 lists of stores and other companies those like Toy R Us who follow rules which we reward and those who don't play by the rules that we boycott. We should also let others know about those who do play by the rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roberto wrote on January 02, 2007 5:23 PM:"Cal wrote: But I'm reasonable, if Americans can freely move to mexico, especially the coastal areas, start their own subculture, then have the first baby being born in mexico to be a Caucasian then I'll be happy. Fair. " REPLY: Already happened Cal... The US Department of State estimates that out of the approximately four million Americans living overseas, between 600,000 and one million are in Baja and elsewhere in México - up from about 200,000 a decade ago. The population in Rosarito is estimated at 95,000 with perhaps as many as 35,000 North Americans. Many of the residential areas are gated communities much like the communities north of the border. Most of the American residential areas are beachfront properties at prices much lower than state side. The beach here is one of the finest in México. In Baja California, an estimated 100,000 Americans have created the first North American land rush of the 21st century. In the last decade, an estimated half million Americans moved permanently to México, making the United States' southern neighbor the country with the most U.S. expatriates in the world. Not since the conclusion of the American Civil War -- when thousands of Southerners emigrated to México -- have so many Americans moved to México. Officials at the American embassy estimate that there are "officially" more than 600,000 American citizens living permanently in México, but concede the actual number is closer to 800,000. Treasury Department officials in Washington estimate that the number of Treasury checks -- Social Security, Veteran Administrations, tax refunds -- sent to México is "in the ballpark of 750,000." "

Nick wrote on January 07, 2007 4:24 PM:"Hey Roberto, Those are some really good stats on American's living abroad in Mexico. I'm curious though? You failed to mention if all those American nationals actually snuck over the fence into Mexico illegally, or are they there with visas and abiding by Mexican immigration law. Are they living with a dozen or so, of their closest relatives in a little house, or are they paying hefty land taxes to the Mexican Government? I think you mentioned the increased property values in the areas the ex-pats are living in. I need more numbers Roberto, more facts. Are these sneaky Anglos breeding like rabbits? Are the neighborhoods filled with shaved head, tattoo flashing gringo gangsters? Are the majority of their jails and prisons filled with cacausian criminals? I need to know more Roberto, more data. Are these crafty Americans milking the Mexican health care system like a starving calf on a bottomless bottle? Are the honest, hard working middle-class, tax paying citizens of Mexico supporting the Americans in their Country illegally, or are those Americans spending their US Tax money in Mexico? Hmmmmmm....I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here Roberto. You and I better notify the Mexican Government to reinforce their Northern Border (like they have been doing with their Southern Border to keep out those bad Central American's) before they are taken over by a non-stop wave of illegal Americans."

Area's first baby born at Rancho Springs Medical Center

Banned

Speaking of babies...

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government.

However, you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr., Hillary Rodham, John F. Kerry, Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Charles E. Schumer and Barbara Boxer were born.

Hmmmmmm...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234