Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Five more

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    MountainDog

How long does it take the BP agents to show up after you call?
    Usually about five minutes, these guys out here are great!
    In fact we just called them again a few minutes ago and we got ten more caught, the worst of it is they had three little kids with them, one so small they were carrying her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    MountainDog

How long does it take the BP agents to show up after you call?
    In fact we just called them again a few minutes ago and we got ten more caught, the worst of it is they had three little kids with them, one so small they were carrying her.
    Outstanding
    Now if everyone on the Forum donated $1 or more for every invader caught due to your vigilance ,the fundraiser would see a lot more red.
    Please keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    MountainDog wrote:

In fact we just called them again a few minutes ago and we got ten more caught
    Awesome !

MW
    MountainDog wrote:

There coming to get a piece of that amnesty pie Bush and the Democrats keep promising.

Thanks for your efforts on the front-line, MountainDog.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks guys but it's all a team effort, without the backing and support of the Border Patrol my dog and I would be useless.

Thanks guys but it's all a team effort, without the backing and support of the Border Patrol my dog and I would be useless.
    Can you post a picture of your dog?

Can you post a picture of your dog?
    I don't have a pic I can post of him but I will work on it. The Collie in my avatar was my SaR dog in Co. I can tell you he is a three year old Border Collie and smart as a whip. I had someone ask me how I trained him one time but I have no special method I just show him what I want him to do and he figures it out, the rest he picks up on his own, he's learned that when he hears the rottie bark outside to go over and nose his search vest, that's his way of saying come on lets go look. He drives me nuts at times because he figures out things quicker than I do and it seems like he is always one step ahead of me, but he's a great dog and just loves to play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12