Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JamesGarfield,

You really went and done it now, that's hysterical. That way we'd be solving two problems at the same time, and I do believe the Federal Government might just find a way to humor our ideas and give us some Grant money to do the research to make all of that happen.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

SHER, if your sil doesnt have a gun, he needs one. i have family in phoenix and its getting tense down there. welcome and take care.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Honestly, to anyone living in Arizona, I feel bad for you, and about what is happening down there, and it dies need to be stopped. I am glad you have a governor that is willing to stick her neck out and do all she can.

However, I need my trees and mountains, otherwise I might wither away (not that I would miss the slugs that eat my tender young garden ).lol.....I'll let those who love living in the desert to build those impermeable fences and homes there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Honestly, to anyone living in Arizona, I feel bad for you, and about what is happening down there, and it dies need to be stopped. I am glad you have a governor that is willing to stick her neck out and do all she can.

However, I need my trees and mountains, otherwise I might wither away (not that I would miss the slugs that eat my tender young garden ).lol.....I'll let those who love living in the desert to build those impermeable fences and homes there.
    Flagstaff.....got lots of trees and mountain there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Still too dry and hot for me...I am used to cool summer nights, lots of green, no poisonous snakes, and no ticks (none of either on our side of the mountains). This side of the Cascades is wet, we just stopped getting rain, but the lushness is something I would miss too much.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for sharing Sher. It is bad that they destroy personal property that shows the US flag - I am wondering when it will break out into overt violence. Like the guy who came to your door obviously believes what he has been told and this is dangerous.

I wrote on other thread - I wish we could sue all the entities that have made this into a race issue when it is not about race at all. They have made a bad problem much worse with their creating hatred where there is none. I wish we had some monies behind us so that we could sue the ACLU and others for distorting the truth and creating a hostile environment for everybody. I suppose that since they refuse to see the logic of our side (or are incapable) they think that the hatred they have incited in the Mexican illegal population and given legitimacy to with their lies and distortions - they figure supporters of SB1070 deserve any violent act that befalls them/us? It's a big oh well - so they died - they were racists anyway? Circumstances like yours prove that it is now considered racist to show the flag of this nation. Too crazy for words.

One of the posters on the alto arizona site has a white mother teaching her little boy that illegals are known by their brown skin. This is how they think. In truth I have heard many Mexican people identify me by my skin color, my sex, my physical features as if I am not a human being. They say horrible things in Spanish and think we are clueless - they are the racists - not me. I have never heard citizens refer to Mexican illegals in such a way. One time 30 years ago I met a prejudice against Mexicans man and I made fun of his hypocrisy easily because he loved to eat at Taco Bell. So I simply have not encountered it very often and when I do I make sure that it is not tolerated. They do not have any similar sense to them of fair play and not being prejudice.

It is open season on white people in Arizona. Also open season on any citizen who displays patriotism. Maybe that is why I saw no Mexican descent citizens on Memorial Day service other than my husband. Veterans of Mexican descent probably do not feel safe exhibiting any kind of patriotism right now.

OK. I am off to the store before night falls. I have a Marines sticker with a flag on the back of my car. The store I am going to caters to the Mexican community.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

draindog,

Thanks for the welcome. My sil does have some protection for his family. You are definitely right, Phoenix is getting really tense. I've never seen it quite like this since I moved here from the Midwest.

Have a great day tomorrow!
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

AmericanElizabeth,

Thank you for caring for those of us living in Arizona. You are right the craziness needs to stop here.

I am grateful our Governor Jan Brewer has the courage and stand and fight for what needs to be done in our state. It sure is a shock that our Ex-Governor and todays Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano fought Washington for help with our Border Problem and now that she is a part of Washington she doesn't care what we're going through.

Yeah, it's Summer here and I'd love to be somewhere cooler.

Thanks for writing and have a great tomorrow

SicNTiredInSoCal,

I have to agree with you Flagstaff is absolutely beautiful. It's one of my favorite places to go and cool off from the horrid Summer heat in Central Arizona.

sarum,

I thank you for responding. I do believe that as sad as it is to admit there will come a time this escalates into overt violence. You bet it is dangerous here. Last night I drove around the corner to run an errand and as I turned on the street to my house a car of gang banging Hispanics were behind me then pulled in front of me flipping me off. It's a good thing they didn't try and drive me off the road into the canal, because for years I raced at local and regional tracks and they would have been in for a huge surprise.

Race needs to be pulled completely out of this issue, IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE IT'S ABOUT HERITAGE. Yes, the situation is out of hand, however I may not be like most females as all the prior companies I owned were mainly male dominated, and I fought my way to the top of the industries I was in. There is no one or nothing that will ever stop me from having the American Flag on my car or anywhere I want. I WILL FIGHT FOR THAT RIGHT AND GIVE MY LIFE IF I HAVE TO SO THAT I CAN SHOW MY PRIDE IN MY COUNTRY, that is the Country I've grown to love, not the Country it's becoming by the mistakes of the bumbling idiots with some of their screws loose in Washington D.C..

I wrote another thread about Red White and Blue and These Colors Don't Run and one about Obama and his Memorial Day Trip to Chicago. I'm thankful that people like your husband served and serve our country and I pray for them daily along with those we lost. I'm sorry your husband didn't have others there with him. That too is sad.

I have a Marines Flag in my Living Room and Army Cover on my office chair and the list goes on and on. My errand was to Filibertos, for Mexican food, go figure.

Anyway, have a great rest of you evening and thanks for writing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12