Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No offense taken, he is just one of two people in his recieving department, and they cannot afford to have him gone, their third guy had hernia repair, so he is there, but physically unable to do the job. He said at last he knows he has good footing in his job, he's their third in command and they really like his work, so we are grateful for that, cannot take it for granted.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog,

Actually, I don't think it was bearpaw who experienced this, but that he was instead passing along an incident that happened to another person.

You're correct [quote:1ybvf3ka]I thought I would share an incident that happened to an American citizen honoring Flag Day. Although it didn't happen to me personally it's a reminder that it could happen to anyone of us.
    I posted this at the top of my original post to ward off any confussion.

BTW - Where did you come across this story, bearpaw?
    [/quote:1ybvf3ka]

The story was passed along to me by a SDMM.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Bearpaw your story sounds like it could have come from the book "A Confederacy of Dunces" funniest book I've ever read. Even though a man's inability to wave his country's flag on flag day is a sad state of affairs; you've got to admit that the thought of a man running around the park trying to keep 2 drunk illegals from lighting his flag with cigarette lighters is funny. Sounds like a good role for Steve Martin.

See, if I ever ended up in hand to hand combat, with the opposition that would be one emergency room visit, I wouldn't mind paying for. Because, I've got this little eagle on the end of my flag pole and it would be worth it, if the press covers the details of where the doctors found that little eagle wedged.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL LOL LOL Dixie!!!!! I've got a few of those anti-American illegals living here I'd like to give them an end of a flag pole where the sun don't shine!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When my husband and I attend ralllies with the SDMM and North Coast Republican club. Cameras are a must. Everything is recorded and turned over to the police. Encinitas police department really supports what we're doing with the day labor shut down rallies. Vista on the other hand is whole different ball game. The police are really reluctant to back us up when needed. For the past year the SDMM and North Coast Republican Club have working every Sat. to shut down a corner in Vista where about 50-60 day labors wait for work.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I am not sure of the laws in your state. In NM an officer explained to me that it is considered assault when you are threatend or affraid. Battery is when the person even touches you.

Disgusting that the police didn't even show up. Had I been passing by I would have told the police I witnessed an assualt and battery, then I would ask to borrow your bat

Bearpaw...

Please provide an HTML link or modified email headers verifying the above story.

Considering how long it is, I cannot believe that you don't have a verbatim source in written form.

The reason I make this request is simple:

Responding as a "matter of factly" to something that turns out to be urban legend actually serves to undermine ones cause when exposed.

The mainstream media has been guilty of the above repeatedly...ALIPAC and its members run the same risk when responding to stories like the above.

The Inner Neighborhood Services story for example falls in the urban legend category...

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

I'll loan you my bat, but it might take a bit to get there from Oregon.

Elizabeth,

I've got a pair of bats, one is a Louiville Slugger and the other was mine, when I played. Back in the day, I was a fast pitch, all-star 3rd baseman and I batted clean-up. I've got the messed up shoulder to remind me of my play days. Back when girls just got dirty and didn't get scholarships.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast