Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    If anybody wants the name, address or phone number to let this business owner know what we think about his Mexican flag, pm me, I have it
    I do. Ya, we can car pool and convoy. Hey did you see 2,000 citizens where at the Capital today protesting all the spending. 20 states were represented. If they can do it so can we.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm only little over 3 hours to Reno. I am game to go. I would also like the owners phone number and address.

Welcome Cakers
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    I'm only little over 3 hours to Reno. I am game to go. I would also like the owners phone number and address.
    Welcome Cakers.

I just posted a radio interview with the vet. He will call the talk show host if he is charged and let him know. I don't know exactly who the radio guy is. I think its in Florida. It does sound like Mike Gallagher. Anyway if he need legal fees the radio guy is going to let every know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

so, I am watching CANAL ONCE from Mexico, a program called DEL OTRO LADO (from the other side(of the border))... interviewing a bunch of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans about the treatment of "immigrants" and Mexicans (used interchangeably in the program).... TRATO JUSTO (just treatment).... among those interviewed was HILDA SOLIS (D-CA) in imperfect Spanish raving and ranting about how "Americans" disdain Mexicans, although Mexican Americans are hard-working, honest and major contributors to the US economy....

the clincher?.... protesting that she is as American as her "opponents", she is sitting in her "official" office ..... flanked by MEXICAN FLAGS....

gall... arrogance.....hypocrisy..... dishonesty...

some idiot in the program kept referring to "whites" as ANGLO SAXONS...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

some idiot in the program kept referring to "whites" as ANGLO SAXONS..
    I am Celtic, Norse, Dutch and Cherokee. What I am not is an Anglo Saxon.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To these racists any white person who speaks English is an "Anglo". That is like saying everyone in Mexico who speaks Spanish is a Spaniard!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    To these racists any white person who speaks English is an "Anglo". That is like saying everyone in Mexico who speaks Spanish is a Spaniard!
    I dare them to call my hubby that to his face

No Flag flys higher then our countries Flag

"its funny that the guy whos business this flag was flying claims to be an american citizen and just did it to support the hispanic people after the raids last week"

Alright he claims to be an American citizen; yet does not know it is disrespectful to fly the Mexican flag above this countries flag? If not illegal.

To what country does he hold his allegiance to? Obviously Mexico, cause he claimed " to support the Hispanic people after the raids last week." Well the Hispanics are not all Mexican. So he flew that Mexican flag in protest to the raids. So simply put; he supports illegal immigrants and who else supports them? The ACLU or MCLU as they should be renamed!

Now the vet whom I support did the right thing. The ACLU is so anti-American they should change their name to the MCLU.

If they cannot understand how this might invoke anger to a veteran who saw combat; fought for this country seen death; survived and feels. They have no insight; no compassion; no understanding of others. How many would have felt anger? Mostly all American citizens!

I will say this; the Mexican owner was given an opportunity to respond to the news what he thought. Instead he said nothing. Oh the moral high ground on that! He said nothing cause he knew he was wrong in what he had done. If he honestly did not know this was offensive not the proper way to fly the Nations flag and another he could have said " I didn't know it was improper." He could have said it in Spanish if he wanted. Instead he shown his true colors....... he went and hide inside the store.

I think this was done to insite violence and anger toward Americans.

What it did do was create Unity in Americans.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast