Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flor Crisostomo makes a statement about Arizona (Elvira II)

Flor Crisostomo is the illegal alien who took the place of Elvira in the Chicago store-front church. She never quite 'took off' in fame like Elvira. Awhile back she just quietly left the church. I have her on my google alert, and this came up. There is a youtube of her reading this statement, only in Spanish. Wonder how she is supporting herself these days and the three children she left in Mexico?

Declaration …Alto Arizona !!!! By Floresiste.

Flor Crisostomo Declaration Arizona, May 29, 2010.

From somewhere in the USA, I respectfully greet the Arizona community that is gathered at this historic moment.

My name is Flor Crisostomo; I am a Zapotec indigenous woman and one of many undocumented migrants in this country. Since my arrest in 2006, in an immigration workplace raid, I have kept my ongoing commitment, my responsibility and my actions in the struggle for the rights of the undocumented migrant community and our families.

Dear Arizona community, we know that the serious crisis that we are experiencing was caused by a lack of political will of the Senate and House as well as the Presidential false promises. Each day this system aims to exterminate us morally, giving us blow after blow with proposals such as 287-G to become law as it is now the SB-1070. The government of this nation has ignored that this law is about to become a social conflict of major proportions.

We remind the United States government that by allowing the criminalization of our skin color and our physical features, it is also criminalizing a very important part of the economic support of this nation.

The federal government of this nation is aware of the causes that have led to the displacement of entire villages to this country. Therefore, “We migrant peoples and taxpayers that in most cases we have been forced to migrate due to the unequal trade policies imposed by this nation, in our countries of origin.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flor who?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Squatting uninvited in a sovereign country is not a human rights issue, idiota. Go home and demand from your own country, we have no obligation to you. Take the millions of other squatters with you too!
    "

I wonder who wrote that for her? I highly doubt that Flor was educated enough to be able to write it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I wonder who wrote that for her? I highly doubt that Flor was educated enough to be able to write it.
    it was probably that so called preacher who's church in the stripmall she lives above

What an actress.

While Flor is playing the martyr roll,not working,her grandmother struggles in Mexico to take care of and feed the three children this woman has abandoned and has not seen for several years.

What Flor fails to tell those she is playing her roll for is Mexico's Government SIGNED NAFTA to enrich the wealthy Mexicans while allowing their poor to suffer. So why is she not going after her country,complaining to them ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    it was probably that so called preacher who's church in the stripmall she lives above
    I would have to look for the source, but I had thought I read that she very quietly left the storefront church for an 'undisclosed location.' Her cause never took off like Elvira's.

Okay....just googled it -looks like she left in October of last year. Read her rationale for leaving.

Immigrant Rights Activist Leaves Church Sanctuary
    Continues to Advocate for Rights of Undocumented Immigrants
    By Kosta Harlan |
    October 22, 2009

Immigration Coalition and the Network to Fight for Economic Justice speaking at the “We Say Fight Back!â€

Flor activist

What?
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

illegal immigrant For Crisostomo activist?
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

In a press conference on the day she was scheduled for deportation in January 2008, Crisóstomo said, "I am not leaving. I have asked and been granted sanctuary in my church. I am not defying the laws of this country and I am not hiding." Crisóstomo emphasized, "I am taking a stand of civil disobedience to make America see what they are doing. I hope that adding my grain of sand to the struggle will help to get the U.S. Congress to act to fix a broken law and an inhuman system of undocumented labor."
    Has this militant, fugitive from justice been deported as yet? It looks like all any illegal invader has do do is simply ignore orders of deportation and do as they please. This pathetic government apparently doesn't go out and chase these people down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast