Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In order to take a stand of civil disobedience don't you have to be a citizen..other wise isn't it just a criminal act by an illegal invader....

Now explain to me why she can't be found again?????

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I wonder who wrote that for her? I highly doubt that Flor was educated enough to be able to write it.
    it was probably that so called preacher who's church in the stripmall she lives above
    I would have to look for the source, but I had thought I read that she very quietly left the storefront church for an 'undisclosed location.' Her cause never took off like Elvira's.

Okay....just googled it -looks like she left in October of last year. Read her rationale for leaving.
    Her Cause never took off like Elvira's because its usually the first person to do something that causes the greatest uproar, everything and everyone after that is just 'second class'

"My name is Flor Crisostomo; I am a Zapotec indigenous woman"

someone needs to tell her she's indigenous to mexico , if she were indigenous to the united states then she would be considered native american and have special rights and tribal lands.....

so sad , they even try to steal from our native americans ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12