Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Since McCains poll numbers went down after the debate I would guess his dumb answer to Dr. Paul had some impact.The exchange between the two is in several different versions on utube and they are all funny and show McCain is full of BS when he said he understood economics.

Crist said he would not endorse anyone yesterday so I am really surprised he endorsed McCain.

I do not think it will effect the election and I do not think McCain will win.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Since McCains poll numbers went down after the debate I would guess his dumb answer to Dr. Paul had some impact.The exchange between the two is in several different versions on utube and they are all funny and show McCain is full of BS when he said he understood economics.

Crist said he would not endorse anyone yesterday so I am really surprised he endorsed McCain.

USPatriot,
    What do you hear from your family & friends in Florida about this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just caught word that a major Thompson supporter or campaign manager or some such just endorsed Romney?

I missed most of it i, did anyone else catch it ?

I just feel totally heart-sick over this entire situation. I don't know how else to describe it.

People, we need to pray, and do whatever we feel will help, to stop mcamnesty from winning. If not, this country is truly lost.

This could be it; Cheney's daughter has just backed Romney:
    -----------

Liz Cheney, Vice President Dick Cheney’s daughter and former co-chair of Fred Thompson’s presidential campaign, has signed on as a senior foreign policy adviser to Mitt Romney’s campaign.

Cheney, a State Department principal deputy assistant secretary who was responsible for Middle East and North Africa initiatives, could help blunt charges by John McCain that Romney is weak on foreign policy issues.

“I am proud to support Governor Romney. Throughout this campaign, he has distinguished himself as a leader who can guide our country with a clear vision for overcoming the threats we face today,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

January 27, 2008
    Cheney's Daughter Joins Romney Camp
    39 minutes ago

MIAMI (AP) — Liz Cheney, one of Vice President Dick Cheney's daughters, has signed onto Mitt Romney's presidential campaign as a senior foreign policy adviser.

Cheney most recently worked in the State Department handling Middle East affairs.

While her father and President Bush have both vowed to remain neutral as their fellow Republicans battle it out for the GOP nomination, the endorsement is likely to be well received among conservatives who comprise a critical primary voting bloc in both Florida, which votes Tuesday, and the 20-odd states voting Feb. 5.

Romney has also enjoyed the support of aides with ties to the Bush family, including top assistants to former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and former President George H.W. Bush.

Liz Cheney, 41, is the elder of Dick and Lynne Cheney's two daughters. Her younger sister, Mary, has been more prominently in the public eye after revealing she is a lesbian and having a son last year with her partner, Heather Poe, despite the administration's opposition to gay marriage.

Liz Cheney, the mother of five children, said in a statement: "Throughout his campaign, (Romney) has distinguished himself as a leader who can guide our country with a clear vision for overcoming the threats we face today. ... I look forward to working with Governor Romney because he is the leader our country needs."

Romney said Liz Cheney brings the campaign "years of experience helping to formulate America's foreign policy and to advance democracy and reform in the Middle East."

Liz Cheney previously supported former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson, who dropped out of the race last week.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jyNT ... gD8UEBCQG0

I just feel totally heart-sick over this entire situation. I don't know how else to describe it.
    GeorgiaOnMyMind, I think millions of Americans share your sentiments regarding this.

I assume that many of you heard on TV this morning that if McCain wins Florida it is almost for sure that he will be the Republican candidate.

Then how will millions of Americans feel?

Banned
    Everything I've seen on msm today is going full tilt to push McCain

I look for more high level endorsements in the next couple days
    also

They are bringing out the big guns to get exactly what they want

In this case it isn't Romney

McCain even came right out and called for a guestworker program
    on Meet the Press , so he is literally running on granting amnesty

In the next 2 days we will see just how stupid America has become

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

USPatriot,
    What do you hear from your family & friends in Florida about this?
    To be honest my friends and family are voting for Ron Paul.

I think McCain must have whined to Crist to get his endorsement but I have not heard one person who says they like McCain.

I still cannot believe Crist endorsed him and I bet Crist's email and phone are on overload with disapproval.

A vote for McCain is a vote for the Military DRAFT since he says we will stay there 50 or 100 years if that is what it takes and him singing Bomb,Bomb,Bomb,Bomb Iran on Utube is just plain crazy and frightening.

Of course all this is IMHO

I will be on the florida forums today letting people know his stance on Amnesty etc.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567