Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just sent another donation out today. I send my donations through the mail. It should reach N.C. by Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope we are able to reach our goal! Thank you so much airsapper, you rock!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    alexcastro...... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, every bit helps..... come on folks... we are just so close to meet the goal and only a couple of days left
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Ok AirBorne, you coffee breathing critter..! you twisted my arm..! :P ..I'll contribute, [it won't be much $, since I've broken my knee (patella) TWICE since February, and still have another surgery in the next 2 weeks, so the bills are piling up ], but I'll contribute something BEFORE 911..!

Can I call it in..?

You're SO generous..!!

PS: To William, the LONG links please..?! Hint Hint ..and yes, we DO like your blue shirts..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

iQuestionEverything I LIVE on coffee so you got me there... wow... whatcha doing over there, cart~wheels off the high dive... how does one break a knee cap twice in that short period of time?

GOD Bless, you are going through some rough times.... We'll say a little prayer for ya.

You people continue to amaze me, it's no wonder why I stop in here daily!

Thank You, Thank You and Thank You... I hope the next generation see's what you all are doing and carries on with this generosity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets go all... I got 500.00 screaming to get out of my soon to be dust filled wallet .... we're running out of time and right now time is our enemy!!!

by not giving me an amount to match you are contributing to my coffee addiction.... it's true.. that 500.00 I have in my wallet will buy a lot of coffee and I will look like this
    bugeyed for the next 365 days

sad long sleepless Coffee filled nights ahead for Airborne

another patriot is sending in 100.00 by mail... THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU again ... you know who you are

WOOOOO HOOOOOO

Come on folks... I am sending in the remainder of my loot on the 10th you got until then

Oh lord, there are some fine people in this world and allot of them reside in here on they're free time... I wish I could shake your hands or buy you all a cup of coffee

There it is folk..... my second 500.00 donation... thanks to all that donated to get me to match you... I thank you from the bottom of my coffee drinking heart ... God Bless you, ALIPAC and the United States of America

Merchant: Americans for Legal Immigration
    Description: ALIPAC Donation
    Date/Time: 11-Sep-2008 07:43:31 PM
    Transaction ID: **********
    Authorization Code: ******
    Payment Method: MasterCard ********
    Invoice Number: 31337
    Customer ID:
    Total: US $500.00

thats 1,000.00 I have donated... we are so close folks. There are some out there that want to help but haven't... even small donations are appreciated

Wow Airborn! Thank you so much for rallying the donors and giving so generously.

I just saw where your second five hundred dollar donation came in and I cant thank you enough.

I just got back from the post office so I could do a final update on the funds and I want to let you all know as soon as possible that we are at

$32,111 !

WE HAVE MADE IT AND EVEN RAISED MORE THAN OUR MINIMUM TARGET!

Way to go!

It is 9:25pm here on the East Coast and I just got the new totals calculated and wanted you fine folks to be the first to know.

Our deadline is midnight tonight and I will get an email alert ready to thank everyone and give them our totals.

W

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast