Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boy if I knew I coulda picked your pocket Sapper I would have waited a week to donate. LOL. God Bless You and America!!!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Well, I just did my books from last month and paid myself, so here comes another donation. It's not much, but I know every bit helps....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    woooooo hoooo the numbers are moving again ... thats the goal folks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll make another donation tomorrow. Every little bit helps.

every little bit counts... how many of you come in for your information .. to talk to friends, to see friendly faces.

some of you folks have given till it hurts (GOD Bless YOU)

What I do know is there are many, many good people in here and we are organized... thats what I love about this site.

Some just shrug they're shoulders and do nothing. those are the people we need to give a little to help keep a good site running.

we do need your help...... if not now, when?

SicNTiredInSoCal

wmarincic

alexcastro

Rockfish

and to all.... thank you for your help...

on the last American standing show I was supposed to call in and I wasn't able to. Mostly because I had to get my son out of Sunny Southern California to bring him down here to Florida. The jobs market is crushing California.

Any way, as I said.. I am a veteran and disabled.. my son is a veteran of Iraq and he seen a little too much.... to make a very long story short

America needs to wake up ... this mess our country is in will only get worse if we don't stand up and be heard... this is your chance to be heard...

24 hours a day, 365 days a year... this site is mobilized and ready to roll... we have seen it several times and WE STOPPED LEGISLATION IN IT"S TRACKS put forth by corrupt politicians

this site is heard on radio and has been on national television stations so people take notice of what happens here ...

for those that dont know me... I am not a spokes person for ALIPAC, just a normal Joe, that wants accountability with big government

just have to say it (We like your Blue Shirt William)

Thanks Airborn,

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT! We are still down 2,500 from reaching our goals. This last bit is going to be very hard to raise in only 4 days.

Please don't let this become the first time ALIPAC ever failed to reach our funds goals.

W

I cannot donate $500 but I will donate $10. Is $10 ok?? I am not rich.

welcome to ALIPAC Bobowobo... 10.00 is appriciated and adds up quick. Any and all donations is welcome. With my matching donation of 10.00 that just bumped the value of what you wish to give up a notch.

Come on folks lets get~r~done

only a couple of days left till 9 - 11 ... I cant do this by myself all, this is one of those team moments

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast