Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Oh goodness MW -- don't be so hard on this noob!

Not sure which came first right now the chicken or the egg -- but they are meeting to discuss a "bi-partisan" approach to illegal aliens. 1984 err 1986 all over again is my dread. The government still has great difficulty "hearing" the warnings, requests, reports, complaints, and information provided by us peasants -- or maybe they think of us as pheasants. So we must YELL at them extra loudly and extra often, before we retire them between now and November 2012
    Found the answer. Obama is meeting with the Republicans.

I wasn't attempting to be hard on you, MarkB. I was just trying to ascertain who was taking the initiative.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know MW! That is my the big for you! I am so PROUD to be a part of this forum with so many patriots like MW. God has blessed me with a home! I firmly believe that God will give us the bricks but we must continue to do His work. This nation was established by, for and of The People UNDER God. We The People of the United States have done more to promote equality, freedom, human rights, pursuit of happiness, and charity than all other nations on this EARTH COMBINED!

The patriots of this forum have set a standard for excellence and fairness, separating LEGAL immigration (which the U. S. again does more than ALL OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD COMBINED) from illegal, criminal aliens and immigration!

God bless America, God bless American Patriots, and God bless Alipac!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12