Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Followup:Do you think anything is going to change?

Of course I am not saying, by posting the bills that have been passed, that we should sit on our hands and do nothing! We would be an English territory if the colonies had done nothing! But what I am stating is that some of the elected officials are not going to take any action no matter how hard you prood them. For example, look at Congressman Kennedy. What did Rhode Island do? Stood behind him! Uhh, what happened there? Somebody not hear the news. All of them. Give me a break! This man has 7 related incidents with drugs or alcohol, wrecked 2 vehicles and a boat, high quality material there, let me tell ya.

You know what I found out by accident? Any elected official that holds a federal post can not be re-called???? The only way to remove them from office is to be elected out. So if you have a member coming up for re-election and they have no one running agaisnt them. Come on in have a seat.

This is not directed at any of you here. But for too long, Americans have trusted the American government to do the right thing. And for too long they have not!! For example, I do believe it is a vioaltion of my privacy for the government to screen my phone bills to see who I have been calling. But the average smoe, oh it is okay as long as you are keeping me safe. Who believes this? Americans generally will give certain freedoms for the promise of security. I am sorry William and ladies and gentlemen, but that is the pile of poo that exists. First we were given, by our creator, free will. Then 200 years ago, we were givens rights by our founding fathers just so some unintelligent idiot can give mine away too! The other day I was looking at polls regarding immigration. The numbers were contradicting to be mild about it. Americans generally want a secure border, but more than half said go ahead and leave the 12 million here. How can this be except for more than 50% of the population is brain dead.

America's number 1 killer, I believe, is apathy. If I say something that is right, but it is polically incorrect. Woe is me I'll just set back here and keep my mouth shut. And be peed off about what my government is doing to whom I am paying. What kind of logic is this? Does anyone here go order a Big Mac and get a cheeseburger accept it. Hell no, some of would throw it back. In a general sense, why are we accepting this?

Forgive me all if I said give in to the government that was not my intention. But there is a huge underlying problem here that immigration is just a result. Look for a term
    redistribution of wealth

I am a American who gave my country 8 1/2 years of my life. I would do almost anything for the principles for which this country was founded on. And I'll be damned if I let some government idiot shove something down my throat that I do not want!

This is the greatest country in the world, and if I...you will not support her.....who will?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

For example, I do believe it is a vioaltion of my privacy for the government to screen my phone bills to see who I have been calling. But the average smoe, oh it is okay as long as you are keeping me safe. Who believes this?
    I too beleive it's wrong. There's a whole lot going on that's wrong. And I agree....we let them go all along without question. I just never had the time and frankly didn't think my voice mattered. That's why I'm so glad I found this site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JustJeffUS

You won't get any argument from me. It is clear that the American people have been getting a snow job for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Republicans and Democrats alike have and are selling us out.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

There is no better time for a third party based on Issues. But we have to be careful about putting up a kook. That is what the dems do. They put up kooks like KERRY.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

ALL Parties put up kooks. That's the problem...parties. They get control and change their platforms. We need to return to the original idea of serving one's country. It's a civil responsibility, but the PARTIES have made the average American invisible and impotent. It takes 100's of millions of dollars to run a campaign, even a losing campaign. And people like John McCain can talk all they want about reforming politics, he and his cronies are part of the problem.

Have we all forgotten our Constitution and our founding fathers? It is a citizen's duty to serve. But we have citizens who won't even sit on a jury, much less run for office.

We're brain dead, politically correct weenies who are now trying to fight a war with words instead of actions.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

It's difficult for me to just sit down and shut up.

But, after years of observations, reading, living, I can come to no other conclusion that much of our present predictaments within the USA (far more troubles than just the invasion) can be traced to a ruling elite, HUGE corporations and wealthy/powerful special interest organizations acting in THEIR interests while basically ignoring the vast majority of American citizens.

Everyone is getting tired of their mess!

Both Democrats and Republicans are selling the American citizens down the road. It's only a matter of time before a civil war begins. When you start screwing people over their security and right to live then you create havoc. People are getting tired.

go to www.grassfire.org

They are putting up billboards that say: Stop the Invasion. There is one already in our city.