Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is SO wrong! This gives illegals such a huge advantage over lower income Americans who use their real names and SS#'s for employment. You have to wonder how many Americans are turned away because their W-2's show that they earn just over the qualifying threshhold, while illegals, using fake names for employment (assuming they are on payroll) can qualify...even if they earn 10x the qualifying threshold, by simply applying using their real (or another fake) name. GAAAAAAA!

The Mexican immigrant couple with three U.S.-born children struggle with a monthly income of $2,200 and $1,150 monthly rent, she said.
    What BS! Either they are splitting that rent with others, or they are collecting a plethora of taxpayer funded benefits..because there is NO WAY a family of five can live on 550.00 a month in California.

"The Mexican man is macho. He doesn't want to come to this country and beg,".
    They leave that task to their women!

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    I understand what you are saying about the liberals having control of the city and state government. But, if the majority of Californians are against these loony policies, such as this foodstamp debacle, can't they fight against it? Or do the majority of Californians agree with their representatives in City and State government?
    If you look at the state as a whole, it's not liberal. It's the coastal areas that have been taken over, and they're the population centers.

When people talk about California's Senators and members of Congress, the ones that always stick out are either from the Bay Area (Pelosi, Woolsey, Stark, Boxer, Feinstein) or the illegal alien beachhead of Los Angeles.

There are some normal people here, but they don't get anywhere in national politics.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

JAK
    Quote:
    "The Mexican man is macho. He doesn't want to come to this country and beg,".
    Better to steal than to beg!...Better to steal from another country than to stand up and fight for your own!! Yea, he really is too proud...BS...!
    He just stands in the shadows while he sends a woman to apply!
    There is NOTHING proud about these people...they rape and steal from Americans on a DAILY basis!

I can't believe we go out on the LOUDSPEAKER and cry....come, come...come and get your FREE food and rape and steal from taxpayer a little more!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yHe just stands in the shadows while he sends a woman to apply!
    I am sure some of you have also noticed that, for spanish speakers, grocery shopping is often a family affair (mom, dad, and kids), especially evenings and weekends. I have also noticed that, if these families are paying cash, dad typically heads up the family in the check out line. On the other hand, if the family is paying with an EBT card, dad makes himself scarce during the check out process, usually waiting somewhere near the exit, while mom "pays".

What's a shame is no-one else offers classes about the "system" for any other group that needs them. On anything.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many times to qualify for the benefits mom pretends to live alone with the kids. That way their income is smaller and they qualify for food stamps and other programs.

We see how hard it is to get by here, even with two jobs," Ortega said.
    I guess it wasn't so hard in Mexico, after all. Can't make it anywhere...there or here...........it's an illusion. I wonder just how much real difference is between Mexican income and US income when you factor in the costs of living.

All the women are "single". I know a man who sits home all day while he has two women working and neither is his wife.

"The Mexican man is macho. He doesn't want to come to this country and beg," said Alfonso Chavez, the Community Action Partnership's outreach coordinator.
    WHAT? That's exactly what they do when they illegally stand on the street corner telling a would-be criminal that they will take the work away from a citizen, illegally for less.

To me, that's begging. You can call it or label it anything you want..as long as you don't call it like it is, you are lying to yourself, illegal immigrants!

The criminals hire them every day, exploiting their desparation. They should be fined and jailed--Hiring illegally is nothing short of TREASON--do you read me, bottom feeders?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12