Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

hardline, "We can't deport 12 million people"
    Oh yes we can!
    I don't think that is a quote from me... but even so...no...it is not really possible. And to be honest 12 million would be just a start because you and I know there are probably about twice that many.

To try and focus on a new deportation program is not needed. It would fail the same way as Operation Wetback did.

If we implement the laws and stop the entitlement and employment magnets there will be a mass exodus on it's own. It is already happening here in Phx.

I hope that more people begin to see how vitally important it is to work harder on current law enforcement measures. Deportations will start to happen on their own through the law enforcement.

We need... enforcement to stop the entitlement and employment magnets.
    And re attrition working, the guidelines proposed by Graham and Schumer call for biometric social security cards - which would not go into effect until six years after "reform" is enacted. Unless deportation deep into Mexico is a part of enforcement, it's just window dressing.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

We need... enforcement to stop the entitlement and employment magnets.
    And re attrition working, the guidelines proposed by Graham and Schumer call for biometric social security cards - which would not go into effect until six years after "reform" is enacted. Unless deportation deep into Mexico is a part of enforcement, it's just window dressing.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    To me immigration was for the needs of OUR country. Just like any other employer...when you need help you hang a sign. When you don't need help you take it down. To me there should be ZERO immigration until the unemployment rate is zero.

Other wise all you do is bring people here to get into the entitlement lines...what possible sense can that make for the country economically or socially?

God bless Dwight D. Eisenhower we need another patriot hero president like him again. As far as deporting illegal aliens being unconstitutional -- I feel that is BS. However, if something necessary like America for Americans and illegals being deported, and found to be unconstitutional then there are constitutional remedies for that. Constitutional convention, or vote by 3/4 of the states. Do it.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

1.We need the immigration laws in full force.

2. The borders being secured.

3. Internal enforcement to stop the entitlement and employment magnets.

When these three enforcement issues are implemented together we have a chance at a real long lasting legal and constitutional answer to the immigration problems. No amnesty rewards for law brakers...
    1. End the anchor baby loophole.
    2. Jail the CEO/CFO/HR director and staff for 5 years for any business that hires an illegal alien along with a $100K fine for each illegal hired.
    3. Remove all freebies and assistance (wic/welfare/schooling/etc.) to all illegal aliens and their spawn.
    4. Secure the border by any and all means available!

Just MHO....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

The government promised us that the 1986 amnesty would be the last and that they would seal our border.

They have broken faith by not sealing the border and they want to break faith again with another amnesty.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

Oh yes we can!
    Actually we shouldn't have to deport them all. Attrition through enforcement is real and it works. Many would eventually go home on their own if our immigration laws were enforced as written. You'll see a great example of this once the Arizona law goes into effect. Just watch, the illegals will be scurrying out of Arizona so fast it'll make your head spin. It has already been reported that some are leaving now as a result of the law.

What choice would illegal have if they had no access to jobs and benefits? Living in constant fear of apprehension and deportation, combined with no jobs and/or benefits would leave them with no choice. They'll have to go home, because their survival will depend on it.
    I live in the heart of Phx on Central AV. I see out my window what is happening. This is why I try so hard to help other understand that this is not a one legged law. There is nothing stronger than a tripod. We can't try to utilize only one supposed cure for the IA problem. Deportation on its own is the race card trump ace in the hole that the dems and libs want us to try to use.

When these three enforcement issues are implemented together we have a chance at a real long lasting legal and constitutional answer to the immigration problems. No amnesty rewards for law brakers...
    Isn't that basically what I said?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    hardlineconstutionalist wrote:

Seems there is nothing that has not been tried before from amnesty to a militarized "Mexican Repatriation act" called operation wetback... both failed. I think it is very important to look back so that past mistakes are not made again.
    Why do you consider Operation ........ a failure? It is my understanding the program lived up to its expectations.
    It was voted down and stopped. Found to be unconstitutional. If it had succeeded fully it would still be in operation. That is why I say we don't want to fail again. We want and need laws that are upheld and that are not over turned. Arizona was and is being very cautious in the wording and implementation of the new laws. That is a good thing to me. Yes? :P
    Yes it was, but that doesn't mean it wasn't working (successful) while it was in place. I'm sure Eisenhower ran into the same problem we're experiencing now - a lack of guts and will from the U.S. Congress to represent Americans!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=MW]
    Quote Originally Posted by "hardlineconstitutionalist":3b1cgby4

Oh yes we can!
    Actually we shouldn't have to deport them all. Attrition through enforcement is real and it works. Many would eventually go home on their own if our immigration laws were enforced as written. You'll see a great example of this once the Arizona law goes into effect. Just watch, the illegals will be scurrying out of Arizona so fast it'll make your head spin. It has already been reported that some are leaving now as a result of the law.

What choice would illegal have if they had no access to jobs and benefits? Living in constant fear of apprehension and deportation, combined with no jobs and/or benefits would leave them with no choice. They'll have to go home, because their survival will depend on it.
    I live in the heart of Phx on Central AV. I see out my window what is happening. This is why I try so hard to help other understand that this is not a one legged law. There is nothing stronger than a tripod. We can't try to utilize only one supposed cure for the IA problem. Deportation on its own is the race card trump ace in the hole that the dems and libs want us to try to use.

Isn't that basically what I said?
    [/quote:3b1cgby4]

Is it wrong to agree with you? I guess everyone gets so use to fighting when someone agrees it throws you off!?!?!

Take a wild guess how many laws are on the books, that they never intended to enforce??

They were only passed to shut the opposition up, nothing else.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast