Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ford Motor Co - More Reason to Boycott Them

We all know that Ford is one of La Raza's biggest funders, and HEADS our list of companies to BOYCOTT, but even I was shocked just now to see a commercial on Univision by Ford Motor Company. The Commercial is in Spanish, but at one point the "customer" speaks English. In English He says, "I could speak to him (i.e. the Ford Dealer) in HIS language"....then he completes the sentence in Spanish saying.."but he (the dealer) prefers to speak MINE!"

NEVER BUY ANOTHER "FIX OR REPAIR DAILY" VEHICLE...NEW OR USED!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Never fear, I won't. But keep in mind, General Motors is also a very big sponsor of La Raza!! No Ford, No GM Either. It's only fair.

I haven't seen Chrysler listed on their list yet, so that would be a safe bet. The only other alternative I think, is to support Germany or Japan. But then you are sending our money out of the borders.

So Chrysler, for the time being, looks like the only right choice if one wants to remove money from La Raza and their pet project of Aztlan while still supporting the U.S. Economy.

Heaven forbid though, I never really did like Chrysler products. Oh well. Something has to give somewhere.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_p ... s_program/

you were saying? Toyota as well

Corporate Partners Program
    The National Council of La Raza invites corporations large and small and Hispanic entrepreneurs to join in its mission to empower current and future generations of Hispanic Americans. To review the benefits offered to Corporate America for supporting NCLR’s critical work, please click here.

We encourage individual Hispanic entrepreneurs to become an NCLR partner as well. Partners like you have firsthand knowledge of the hard work and dedication it takes to achieve the American Dream. We would deeply appreciate your involvement in our institution and welcome your membership participation.

Amerada Hess Corporation
    American Airlines
    Anheuser-Busch Companies
    AstraZeneca International
    AT&T
    Azteca Foods, Inc.
    Bridgestone/Firestone Trust Fund
    Caterpillar Foundation
    Chevron Corporation
    ConAgra Foods, Inc.
    Coors Brewing Company
    The Cummins Foundation
    DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund
    Eastman Kodak Company
    ExxonMobil Corporation
    Greenberg Traurig, LLP
    Guaranty Bank
    Hallmark Cards, Inc.
    Johnson & Johnson
    The Kroger Co.
    McDonald’s Corporation
    MetLife Foundation
    Mortgage Insurance Company
    Sallie Mae
    Schneider National, Inc.
    Sears, Roebuck and Co.
    Sodexho
    Starbucks Corporation
    Time Warner
    Washington Mutual, Inc.
    Wilmer Cutler Pickering, LLP
    Xerox Corporation

Corporate Programmatic Supporters
    NCLR depends on our corporate partners for a variety of programmatic support in areas such as Education, Community Development, Health, Youth Leadership Development, Civil Rights and Advocacy, Workforce Development, and Affiliate Member Services.

Education
    Chevron Corporation
    Lockheed Martin
    Lucent Technologies Foundation
    Marathon Oil Corporation
    Rockwell Automation
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    Toyota Motor Corporation
    Verizon Communications, Inc.

Oh man! I forgot to look at those other supporter categories. I went directly to their "Corporate INSTITUTIONAL sponsors" who have provided multi-year, multi-million dollar committments to La Raza. I recall I wanted to pay another visit to their site to look at those other "sponsor categories" but never made it back there.

I guess the only way to NOT fund La Raza is to boycott the entire U.S. economy for a while. But in the end, we'd have killed ourselves off as well.

So now it appears no matter how many companies are boycotted, dollars are flowing continually no matter what.

Therefore, the boycott method is now completely and utterly useless and counter-productive.

Next? Next!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Re: Ford Motor Co - More Reason to Boycott Them

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    We all know that Ford is one of La Raza's biggest funders, and HEADS our list of companies to BOYCOTT, but even I was shocked just now to see a commercial on Univision by Ford Motor Company. The Commercial is in Spanish, but at one point the "customer" speaks English. In English He says, "I could speak to him (i.e. the Ford Dealer) in HIS language"....then he completes the sentence in Spanish saying.."but he (the dealer) prefers to speak MINE!"

NEVER BUY ANOTHER "FIX OR REPAIR DAILY" VEHICLE...NEW OR USED!
    your gonna hate me for this but i know the guy who approved that ad... he's one of my good friends and a legal immigrant from S. America

Ah man Starbucks made that list... That stinks I am going to miss my foo foo coffee drinks.

Honda may send money back to japan, but they do have assembly plants here, so they are giving jobs to Americans.

She Bear

Great I looked at the list, and Honda is on there along with Allstate, and some other companies that I do business with....

That is very disapointing.

She Bear

Here is the last list...going to puke yet??? Of course you have all seen me complain about the MARINES being givers to La Raza but not many seem to care enough to complain

Institutional Corporate Partners
    The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) recognizes those corporations that have invested in NCLR’s long-term strategic efforts with multiyear, multimillion-dollar commitments, including NCLR’s Empowering An American Community Campaign.

The Allstate Corporation
    Bank of America
    The Coca-Cola Company
    Citigroup
    Fannie Mae
    Freddie Mac
    Ford Motor Company
    General Motors Corporation
    MBNA Corporation
    PepsiCo Foundation
    The PMI Group, Inc.
    State Farm Insurance Companies
    UPS
    Univision
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

Thanks Josh for the list as I will be buying a car in the next few months, now I will have to look harder for a vehicle that is not on this list. Will also advise all I know not to support these companies.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn