Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FORM LETTERS FOR ALL TO USE. PLS HELP YOURSELF

Letters moved here on a "sticky"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35184

We still need to tweek the name PINE created. Suggestions?

Please remember to KEEP ADDING YOUR GREAT NOTES & LETTERS to the thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "Form Letters" section to help EVERYONE is ready. Please do not put personal comments in this section because we would like to keep it clear and easy for people to come and to pick a letter, copy, paste and send in order to help those of us who do not always have time to compose letters.

As we all know this is a very important part of our activism in stopping illegal immigration in America, and we hope that newcomers to ALIPAC will be able to find something here that will help them to be able to take some immediate action.

If possible, please put in bold type above any letter you post a brief description of the type of letter you are posting to further hasten the process for those who are in need of a letter to send.

Here are some e-mail addresses to further assist the effort. Please feel free to add email addresses by posting them here, rather than in the letter link.

Again, please go here to access the letters:

Every Congressional Member's Contact Info can be found here:

http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html

White House Contact information is as follows:

Email : Comments@Whitehouse.gov

Fax : 1-202-456-2461

Telephone to send a message to President Bush: 1-202-456-1111

GOOD LUCK
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, I think I spoiled a couple of sample letter with my comments.

Where do I have to go to write my own comments, or suggestions?

Can anyone help me to write a letter for the Governor of my state?

The problem is that my state is one of the highest in real estate taxes in the country, and our governor says that there is no money and he has no other choice but raise the taxes more, and that if anyone has any idea what to do to get the money should tell him. I want to tell him that this state is invaded by illegals Aliens having children and living from welfare, that if he would take medicaid away from them, food stamps,and welfare, he could have enough money to cover the deficit, and don't have to raise the taxes any higher than what they already are. Many people have to pack and go some place else because they can't afford the high taxes. That he should better know what is going on in his state, why there is no money,find out who is milking-off the system with no rights. That if these illegals have no job, and can't pay the hospital bill everytime they have a baby, he should get them out! And they should go with their problems to where they came from, not have this country's people paying taxes to support babies they didn't make. This is not fair to the citizens of this state, and this country.
    Millions of Americans don't have health insurance, never mind dental, these people get health insurance, and dental through medicaid, they are full cover. He better have an investigation, and don't close his eyes, and have the working people pay for what they didn't do.

LegalUSACitizen, please tell me if I'm making a mess here. I wrote a few comments before I read don't to post.

Opinion, there's no problem at all with posting here. In fact I'm going to remove that request from the top post.

If you look here later today, we will have a letter for you to send to your governor. I'll PM you to let you know that it is here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Opinion, there's no problem at all with posting here. In fact I'm going to remove that request from the top post.

If you look here later today, we will have a letter for you to send to your governor. I'll PM you to let you know that it is here for you.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it LegalUSCitizen.

Opinion,

I apologize. You were on my list of things to do tonight, but helping to get the ALIPAC news release out had to take priority.

Let me try to do it tomorrow. Thank you, Opinion.

Opinion,

I apologize. You were on my list of things to do tonight, but helping to get the ALIPAC news release out had to take priority.

Let me try to do it tomorrow. Thank you, Opinion.
    Don't worry LegalUSCitizen, priorities come first.

Opinion,

Your letter is the last one in this link. Just stick his name in there by editing it and send it off !! If you need any help in getting his email address just let me know.
    Legal

Opinion,

Your letter is the last one in this link. Just stick his name in there by editing it and send it off !! If you need any help in getting his email address just let me know.
    Legal

LegalUSCitizen, Thank you, I will pick it up right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast