Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

former mexican "president" fox on CNN

Did anyone else just catch former mexican president Vicente Fox on the CNN Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer.

He is calling the US racist, the minutemen violent racists, and saying that Schwarzenegger should be allowed to run for the President and it is wrong to stop him from doing so because he is a "migrant". Yet mexico's laws as to who can be their president are much more stringent then ours.

He was promoting his new book...some crap about a revolution was the title.

He doesn't hold US citizenship does he? Because he was talking as if he were a US citizen regarding our policies. Perhaps he already has a "North American Union" passport?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

mexico couln't have to stringent of requirements to be prez.... they elected this tool, fox.

i hope no one buys his book! i'm sick of giving mexicans money!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    It's funny, that jerk fox calls the U.S. racist, but have you noticed that he was on Larry King Live and other shows HERE IN TH U.S. promoting his book? I wouldn't pay 2 cents for his piece of trash book.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: former mexican "president" fox on CNN

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    He is calling the US racist, the minutemen violent racists, and saying that Schwarzenegger should be allowed to run for the President and it is wrong to stop him from doing so because he is a "migrant". Yet mexico's laws as to who can be their president are much more stringent then ours.
    Is Fox trying to set an all time record on hypocrisy or what!!??

Honestly, from what I am getting more and more, foreigners think Americans are FOOLS....They think that we are so incredibly generous, open, altruistic, and self-criticizing, that they can tell us whatever they want. That they can call us whatever they want. That we will never see the big picture and REALISE that all things considered, we are a very fair and campassionate people, who are incessantly trying to become more "fair" and more "compassionate." They're sh*ting on us. I bet he goes back to Mexico, and laughs at the guilt mongering that he can hypocritically spew on American air-waves.

He was promoting his new book...some crap about a revolution was the title.
    How ironic......considering he presided over one of the most corrupt, oppressive, aristocratic regimes in the world.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yea, Lou would eat this guy up in a debate. Fox doesn't stand a chance. Looks like Fox and La Raza will say anything (LIES) to try and bring this nation down to their level..for the purpose of taking over (RECCONQUISTA). They have NO respect for ANY of our laws (INVASION) and they trying to dismantle them. Fox and La Raza sound like CASTRO! The minutemen are violent racists? What an outright friggin LIE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope Fox isn't going to become a regular fixture on American tv!!! The lines between Mexico and the US and really becoming blurred! I can't tell the difference anymore between our government and Mexico!

In fact, I think the NAU has already been consumated! Fox is showing up in CA on a regular basis...I wouldn't be surprised if he has a second home here! Heard he was shopping at Saks Fifth Ave.....looks like he feels right at home here!

I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach!

agreed, this man is just plain filth, and every word out of his mouth is a total lie.

it's amazing that we let this ENEMY come here and crap all over us like this. but he knows he's already got his big fanbase here, with all the mexicans we've already let in or failed to keep out.

I was glad to see O'Reilly wipe the floor with him the other day, Bill finally came through in the clutch, and make Fox look like the stumbling liar he is.

it's sick that things have gotten this twisted and awful and we have only the leftist sissies and prissy politically correct communists in this nation to thank for this horrendous state of affairs.

invadersgetout wrote
    it's sick that things have gotten this twisted and awful and we have only the leftist sissies and prissy politically correct communists in this nation to thank for this horrendous state of affairs.
    Yes, that's true, if Bushpile had enforced our laws from the get go, you would have seen Congress follow his lead in his first term. That approach to enforcement would have set the pace for his second term and when the dems took over in '06, their platform for pandering to the illegals would have still been there, but wouldn't have the support it has today. So, having said that, blame our so-called President, the traitor in the White House. He set the pace of no enforcement and we're paying for it. Bush should be impeached for what he has done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)