Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wal

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

By Tim Hains
    Posted on February 25, 2016

In an interview Thursday with Jorge Ramos on Fusion, former Mexican president Vicente Fox responds to Donald Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.

"I’m not going to pay for that ****ing wall! He should pay for it. He’s got the money," Fox said.

"Are you afraid that he’s going to be the next President of the United States?" Ramos asked. "What would that mean for Mexico?”

"No no no, democracy can not take that, crazy people that don't know what is going on in the world today. This worries me, the last caucus in Nevada... he won 44 percent of Hispanics."

"I’d like to know who those Hispanics are, because they are followers of a false prophet," Fox said. "He’s going to take them to the desert, and if they think that they will benefit with an administration led by Donald Trump, they’re wrong. They must open their eyes. Please, you Hispanics in the U.S., open your eyes."

"It is not to defend our race, it is not to defend our creed, but to defend the same nation that is hosting you. This nation is going to fail if it goes into the hands of a crazy guy."

"What is Trump?" Fox asked. "He’s not a Republican. Absolutely not. Those are not the Republican principles. He is not a Democrat. He is just himself. He is egocentric."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...fing_wall.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico's Fox flips out on Trump's border plan

'I'm not going to pay for that f---ing wall!'

Published: 1 hour ago
    Douglas Ernst

Vicente Fox (Photo: Fusion screenshot)

Former Mexican president Vicente Fox flipped out on Thursday over Donald Trump’s often-discussed plan to build a giant wall on the southern U.S. border – at Mexico’s expense.

“I’m not going to pay for that f—ing wall! He should pay for it. He’s got the money,” Fox, visibly upset, told Fusion’s Jorge Ramos.

Fox then went on to lament Trump’s strong showing with Hispanic voters during Nevada’s Republican caucus Tuesday night. Trump captured 45.9 percent support among caucus-goers and coasted to his third-straight victory. The billionaire also took 44 percent of Hispanics.

“You know what I’m really happy about, because we’ve [been] saying it for a long time? Forty-six percent with the Hispanics! Forty-six percent! Number one with Hispanics!” Trump said on Tuesday as initial estimates were being calculated.

Fox said it “worries” him to think the billionaire could build a solid base of support among Hispanics.

“I’d like to know who those Hispanics are, because they are followers of a false prophet,” Fox said, Real Clear Politics reported. “He’s going to take them to the desert, and if they think that they will benefit with an administration led by Donald Trump, they’re wrong. They must open their eyes. Please, you Hispanics in the U.S., open your eyes. … He’s not a Republican. Absolutely not. Those are not the Republican principles. He is not a Democrat. He is just himself. He is egocentric.”

Donald Trump

Trump estimates it will cost roughly $8 billion to build a wall along the southern border and has repeatedly said he will find a way to make Mexico pay for its completion.

“What we’re doing is we have 2,000 miles, right? 2,000 miles. It’s long but not 13,000 miles like they have in China,” Trump told MSNBC Feb. 9. “I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Fox’s expletive-laced tirade against Trump’s wall echoes similar comments made by another former Mexican president, Felipe Calderón.

“We are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it’s going to be completely useless,” Calderón said at the AmCham Egypt for Business Conference on Feb. 7, WND reported. “No offense, no offense to America. So Donald Trump … is ambitious but not exactly very well-informed man, I don’t want to say ignorant, but he is not very well informed.”

The Department of Homeland Security says there are approximately 11.5 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/mexicos-f...s-border-plan/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wonder how it is said in Spanish.....probably sounds a little nicer. Now we have to build it. It will pay for itself anyway over the next ten years in savings from illegal drug and illegal immigration costs that the US incurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Former Mexican President Vicente Fox to Trump: We're "Not Paying For That F***ing Wall"

By Tim Hains
    Posted on February 25, 2016

In an interview Thursday with Jorge Ramos on Fusion, former Mexican president Vicente Fox responds to Donald Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border.

"I’m not going to pay for that ****ing wall! He should pay for it. He’s got the money," Fox said.

"I’d like to know who those Hispanics are,
    "Former" Mexican President Vicente Fox.... in a way he is right. A former president wouldn't be paying for anything anyway.
    The way I see it, he doesn't have any authority to say yeah or nay.

As far as his comment wanting to know who those Hispanics are...

1. The only Hispanics against Trump and border security are illegal aliens and their opinion doesn't matter.
    2. Not all Hispanics are illegal aliens.
    3. We have several generations of citizens that originally migrated from Spain and our government still today classifies them as Hispanic.
    4. Puerto Ricans are also US Citizens and our government still today classifies them as Hispanics.
    (My family is from both Spain and Puerto Rico and refuse to mark the Hispanic box on gov forms)

Vicente Fox Drops 'F-Bomb' Again on Live TV, Blasts Trump

Friday, February 26, 2016 01:39 PM
    By: Loren Gutentag

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox dropped the "F-bomb" for the second time in two days when discussing presidential front-runner Donald Trump's proposed border wall — this time, it was on live TV, CNN reports.

"I have to say that we are not, I am not going to pay for that f****** wall," Fox said during a live interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business Network on Friday morning, repeating the phrase that resulted in Trump taking to Twitter on Thursday demanding an apology from the former Mexican president.

"I am not going to apologize," continued Fox to a visibly stunned Bartiromo.

Building a wall along the border and making Mexico pay for it has been a hot-button topic since Trump has been on the campaign trail. And, CNN notes that the idea has even "turned into a call-and-response at his rallies, where he asks supporters who will pay for the wall and they yell back, 'Mexico!'"

Fox, 73, who served as Mexico's president from 2000 to 2006, told the Fusion television network on Thursday that Mexicans were not paying for the wall that Trump repeatedly touts in his platform for the presidential nomination.

Fox has a history of making controversial statements. In 2005 he came under heavy fire from the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other African-American leaders for saying that Mexican illegals in the United States take jobs "that not even blacks want to do."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/vic.../26/id/716302/