Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

banned for my opinion? I have followed all the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Joelous
    go ahead and bash me i can type how I want
    I just think alot of Americans are scared of change and are very selfish and greedy
    Scared and greedy? have you any idea what this will do to this country? Obviously not. Maybe you should do some REAL GOOD reasearch on the topic and then decide to post up. It seems you are confused about SAVING YOUR COUNTRY. if you are on the fence about saving your country maybe you need to be deported as well. But if I were you I would do some serious research before you finally wake up 10 years from now, and find yourself rubbing your eyes looking fot the United States of America.

why do you people always talk about deporting Americans
    now thats what will start a war!

I just think alot of Americans are scared of change and are very selfish and greedy
    If you can find a better country, let us know.

Banned
    With Mexico? I'll take my chances! Heck, I'd take my chance in a war with Mexico if all we had was the Texas Rangers and the Texas National Guard.

Wrong. I have had major disagreements with members, even the moderator, and I have been allowed to stay as long as I respect the community rules.

If I can do it, you can too.

Shape up or ship out.

go ahead and bash me i can type how I want
    Guess who is here Joelous. Yes, it is me. You soon to be favorite person. If you insist on trying to be a disruptive Troll as I see you are.

Well, I will tell you, my Friendly little Troll. I have went back to your Other Posts and looked over some of the Comments you have made. I see that you have nothing, to say. Why, because you are trying to and you will not succeed in stirring up Trouble. I can promise you. I have very little tolerance for trouble makers. If you are debating that is one thing, but your not.

So let this be your warning.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

this forum is one sided if you don't agree with there views you out.
    First of all this forum is Not one sided.

Being one-sided means that you do not consider the other points of view.

we do consider them, and they are wrong.

Second, You are presumed to be able to be roughly familiar with policies here, and roughly to have some degree of common sense. Don't insult people, dont ask like a jerk, try not to be rude, and you can say pretty much anything you want. You may be wrong, but you still can say it.

But others were patient with you, and you have poorly paid them back.

You act like someone who does not understand the law of Cause and Effect.

If you Cause something, there will be an effect.

Now don't confuse the results you bring on yourself,

and mistakenly apply them to what you thought were the merits of your arguments.

IF you had actually applied your diligence towards your merits, the entire issue would never need to be addressed.

On boards, for the future, you are expected to show some serious measure of self control. Expression is not mindless expression, and its not expression that appears to SEEK to be rude.

People like kindness to be repaid with kindness. You seem to force other measures to be taken.

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Well Little Mr Troll after reading this one, I can say my tolerance is gone for little trolls.

So Joelous, let it be known to you. I will and other will say Goodbye.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

We are not talking about deporting Americans. We are talking about deporting illegal aliens. I am an American, you I suspect are not and are in fact loyal to another country.

If deportation will start a "war" as you stated then so be it. We all have heard the pro-illegal side spouting war many times. Sometimes it is necessary to purge an evil that is taking over your country and your rights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast