Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At last! -Someone- who will stand up straight and tall and defend our country! I can think of no one better to stop the Mexi-sneaks from flooding our country, -enforcing- the law, and stopping our loss of freedoms before it is too late.

On the issue of Bush, I would STILL rather have him than Kerry...but he has been such a disappointment, to say nothing of his spying on Americans and lying to everyone. So much for him!

Mamie, you are -SO- right...every immigrant-"rights" group and every liberal nutcase with a computer will try their best to tear him apart. If Jim does indeed run for President, he has my vote and 110% of my backing. I will turn 18 in October - just in time to make my voice heard in a much louder way. I can honestly say that the prospect actually gives me goosebumps!

God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by Teen4freedom
    At last! -Someone- who will stand up straight and tall and defend our country! I can think of no one better to stop the Mexi-sneaks from flooding our country, -enforcing- the law, and stopping our loss of freedoms before it is too late.

On the issue of Bush, I would STILL rather have him than Kerry...but he has been such a disappointment, to say nothing of his spying on Americans and lying to everyone. So much for him!

Mamie, you are -SO- right...every immigrant-"rights" group and every liberal nutcase with a computer will try their best to tear him apart. If Jim does indeed run for President, he has my vote and 110% of my backing. I will turn 18 in October - just in time to make my voice heard in a much louder way. I can honestly say that the prospect actually gives me goosebumps!

God Bless America!
    Teen4Freedom - GOD BLESS YOU for becoming active in your political process! It is people like yourself that I served my country, as have thousands of others!!

We've come down to a choice - either forego that big screen TV and RV and put our money where it's needed, or - be very, very afraid when these people are finished with us.

Welcome, and I'll be looking forward to your votes alongside myself at the polls!!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Jim will have my vote for sure! To bad I can't get the whole
    Choctaw Nation to vote for him, who knows though we have 2 more years! A lot can happen in that amount of time.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty,

I could be wrong . But it seems the Cherokee Nation is taking a neutral position on the illegal alien issue. Can you comment?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw,Nope, I know nothing about them, but I live right down here in the nation so I will check it out find their site and ask them, ask my own people how they feel about this to. I am writing a letter to my Own Chief Pyle of the Choctaw Nation to find out where he stands on this issue, I do have a fear though seeing as how they mostly vote Democrat, not knocking the democrats on here just stating facts, i am afraid they may be on the liberal side and automatically be for the illegals but, I will find out! I cannot understand the Native Americans taking the side of invaders of our own country. We have been through this once before lol surely they don't want to see this happening again.

Bearpaw, is the Cherokee your tribe?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Gilchrist lost hope of getting my vote by taking pro-life to the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    All religion and politics out the window - anything but pro-life is pro-death, pro-barbarism, pro-uncivilzed.

Brutality is the name of the game with pro-choice. Barbarism, lack of esteem and value of life to the extreme.

My two-and-a-half cents (the other eight cents went to pay taxes for programs that pay for abortions and drug rehab fees for those who can't afford it)

Is it irony, or am I hallucinating that those who are pro-choice are also those who love illegal immigration and government funded welfare at the expense of tax payers?

Is this a legitimate observation or am I just a right-wing extremist? Hmmm Lemme sleep on that.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

How exactly does anything but pro-life automatically become pro-death, pro-barbarianism, and pro-uncivilized? It is an interesting claim, but you haven't backed it up with any kind of proof or evidence. To me, that sounds exactly the same as saying anything but amnesty is racism. Where does the element of brutality become the ultimate and only outcome rather than anything less?

And no, you are not hallucinating. The loudest cries of pro-choice come from the feminists, who are lefties. Many of those in favor of illegal immigration are also lefties. I see the same similarity that you do, but making an observation will not make you an extremist. Wild claims of barbarianism being the alternative to pro-choice are what make you appear to be a right-wing extremist. In fact, claiming that anything other than your personal preference is "pro-death" is an extreme claim.

I am curious though. Would you prefer to live in a nation where abortion was illegal and women wanting abortions used unsafe methods (coat hangers, unqualified doctors, etc) to perform their abortions? I'm sorry life is this way, but that's how it is. You cannot force your morals upon other people, no matter how right you may be. When alcohol was prohibited, did people drink less or did violent crime rates increase?

I believe that pro-life is the right choice, but not right for enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    All religion and politics out the window - anything but pro-life is pro-death, pro-barbarism, pro-uncivilzed.

Brutality is the name of the game with pro-choice. Barbarism, lack of esteem and value of life to the extreme.

My two-and-a-half cents (the other eight cents went to pay taxes for programs that pay for abortions and drug rehab fees for those who can't afford it)

Is it irony, or am I hallucinating that those who are pro-choice are also those who love illegal immigration and government funded welfare at the expense of tax payers?

Is this a legitimate observation or am I just a right-wing extremist? Hmmm Lemme sleep on that.

I am curious though. Would you prefer to live in a nation where abortion was illegal and women wanting abortions used unsafe methods (coat hangers, unqualified doctors, etc) to perform their abortions?
    This is probably not a subject we should discuss - it is one of the subjects that is sure to cause division and we don't need that.

I don't know your age - but Roe v. Wade has been in effect for a lot of people's entire life. A lot of younger people believe the 'coat-hanger in the back alley' threat.

I have lived a very sheltered life. But abortions were available to women long before Roe v. Wade. The sleazy doctor and woman with a coathanger hadn't been necessary for a long time. I knew 2 women who had abortions - I knew of them. So they were not all that uncommon and were not that hard to get.

Doctor's did abortions for women in hospitals or their offices. I will say that taxpayers didn't pay for it - but back in those days, the taxpayer's didn't pay for a lot of things we take for granted today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gilchrist, Tancredo. Sessions, all of these men would be a good choice. Jim Gilchrist is more like a Pat Buchanan on Steriods very tough and firm. Tancredo is more of an American Traditionalist, almost Elder Statesmen like. Jeff Sessions has a common sense approach to problems, very smart, and knows Washington Politics well. I would Vote for any of these men, but i favor Tancredo right now.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast