Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I favor Tancredo and Sessions now. But I will vote for any candidate who is against amnesty for these illegals aliens, against guest worker program and citizenship for illegals and their children. Against multiculturalism and bilingualism.

Favors border security first, enforces our laws and officializes English as the language of the USA.

Finally, a candidate who will put America first!

If he runs ill vote for him and ill work to help him get elected though i hope they have other items on there platform!

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Gilchrist told WND the only candidate he would support as the Republican Party presidential nominee in 2008 was Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo.

Otherwise, it'll be McCain, and Hillary running against Gilchrist. You might recall there was a lot of in-fighting within Ross Perot's party and the news media was watching every minute of it.

Sign me up for Gilchrist.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    This is probably not a subject we should discuss - it is one of the subjects that is sure to cause division and we don't need that.

Doctor's did abortions for women in hospitals or their offices. I will say that taxpayers didn't pay for it - but back in those days, the taxpayer's didn't pay for a lot of things we take for granted today.
    You're right. No need to open the door for division, at least not here.

And I don't think tax payers should have to pay for abortions if they do not want to. However, I know that I would prefer to see my tax dollars go to terminations of pregnancies that would most likely end up being children growing into adults who drain my tax dollars anyway by living off of welfare. I do concede, however, in that it is not fair to conclude that children born to poor parents will necessarily become problems for society. Though some statistics may show that it is more likely, I admit it is not a fair assessment, and I cannot rightfully make such a claim. Our lives are the sum of what we make them to be -not a sum of our parents' income and/or social class.

Not only is it important to get a good candidate for President to oppose the Republican and Democrat candidates, but just as important to get good candidates for the Senate and House of Representatives. The Constitution Party is offering me a choice and I will be supporting those candidates who are running in my State.

Now I will discuss poor people and crime.

Just point out that probably 90% of those making the obscene laws we are discussing, the President, his henchmen, etc., were probably never poor a day in their lives.

Then let's take it to the state houses, state legislature, etc.

Yet, in my opinion, they are criminals - more dastardly that most in prison today.

They are already responsible for many deaths caused by illegal aliens, many diseases contracted by Americans, the diminshed education now and worse in the future, the conspiracy both during and after the fact of the law breaking the illegals are allowed to do, lack of healthcare for Americans because they are paying for illegals healthcare.

Then, of course, there is the outright theft from American citizens of their very country.

No, there is plenty of crime in the upper income - it just never gets called, caught or punished.

A young black man or woman deals crack - gets sent up for years - a President allows tons of it across our borders - and he gets to stay in office, and make sure the door stays open for even more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Badthingsman,

Please accept my apology. When I said we shouldn't discuss it - that sounded so like I as chastising you - far from it. That is neither my right nor my intention.

Let me rephrase it. That is one of the subjects I would really like to debate - but I (me) will save it for another time and place.

I am sorry - it just came out wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123