Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is very frustrating that not only the news networks have picked "their boy" for President to push...but the talk show hosts have done the same thing! Hannity is in bed with Giuliani and Fox only pushes Giuliani, McCain and Romney...and the most conservitive of candidates are, if nothing else, footnotes in this race!

Most Americans haven't even heard of Tancredo or Paul because the conservitive media has decided that they are un-electable!

But again, it was the media that decided to loose the Viet Nam War for us, too!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

As you age, it is hopeful that you get wiser. You learn how to distinguish between all the various and sundry labels that are placed on people who do not agree 100% as expected.

The question is, expected by who?

Exactly what is a liberal?
    A conservative?
    A moderate?
    A neocon?
    A Rhino?

I am pretty conservative. BUT because I think gay people should be able to have civil unions (NOT MARRIAGE), I would be labeled a liberal.

Some say the news is biased, some say it is slanted. There is not a SINGLE news show on television that is unbiased, And if you don't believe that, ask Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, and Duncan Hunter.

If not biased, why are they pandering to only certain candidates?

When I watch Fox News I hear how people are outraged at the amnesty bill every single day. Ahtough Hannity pushes these candidates his stance against this amnesty bill is a loud voice that people will hear loud and clear.

Sadly, not only the televised media but newspapers are also pushing the same candidates. When I was speaking with someone the other day I mentioned Duncan Hunter and she replied "who is that". Of course I had to tell her about him and the other candidates that support us, the American people.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Peladac.........Suggest you go to the top of this thread and start reading.

Can you not understand that the MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY IS CONTROLLED BY A FEW CORPORATIONS? Media which includes TV networks, radio/TV stations, magazines, newspapers, etc. Mostly so called conservative republicans. The man who owns FOX gave $1.1 mil to George Bush in campaign funding. As did the other media corporations.
    THE SAME CORPORATIONS THAT OWN THE PRESIDENT, MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, GOVERNORS, EVEN MEMBERS OF STATE LEGISLATURES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT IS THE CORPORATIONS DRIVING THE AMNESTY BILL? AND THE SPP? AND THE NAU?

I understand, I'm not ignorant like some may think. I'm just saying that when I do watch the news, no matter who owns it, one certain station tends to not be completely biased like the other. I clearly know about all media outlets, that is why I look at EVERY means when I look into a certain subject.

Just because I watch Fox news does not mean I'm clueless as to what is going on. If I was, I wouldn't be here supporting everyone, ALIPAC and other organizations.

Do you not understand that or can you understand??

If poison is all you have, you choose your poison.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12