Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

politicians appealing to our compassion and then screwing us in the long run
    Indeed. Perhaps they could slow down a little when they thrust past our heart?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Other than Ron Paul's addressing the issue, was the one NUCLEAR SUBJECT OF ANCHOR BABIES intentionally overlooked in the debate?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I really enjoyed the illegal immigration segment. Governor Romney was very good at exposing the unfairness to American students from other states who are not offered the in state tuition advantage of $22,000.00 a year that illegal aliens are granted through the Texas Dream Act. The focus group following the FOX GOP Debate had voters disliking Governor Perry's comments.

I thought that Ron Paul addressing birthright citizenship and the magnets was good, as well as the answer from Congresswoman Bachmann.

Psalm 46:1
    Wonder if Perry would give my honor student, volunteering granddaughter a $22,000 a year break on her college. She has lived in Texas all her life and is an American plus her mother is in the school system. Guess not, Texans just get to pick up the tab for illegals.

But seriously, I hope the Republicans in Washington are finally understanding we are serious about immigration enforcement. Can they hear us now?

HAPPY2BME, Thanks for stirring the pot with observations anda question.

Having not watched the debate, or listening to the debate, I will mention my observations nonetheless.

I have noticed several or more articles, and have read them, and yet all the fluster was geared at Perry and few other issues, none of which even mentioned Ron Paul's question concerning illegal immigration, immigration, or however it may have been framed, or his response. Was this intentional?

Thank You for informing me that Ron Paul was able to segway(?) his way into the issue concerning "anchors" and "magnets." Not surprised or am I trying to be cynical,....just not surprised. Somewhat disappointed in the blogosphere?

I rely on radio and the internet, so Thanks to ALIPAC and Thanks Again to HAPPY, and GeorgiaPeach for her mention as well.

Where is the article with RP's response?

The title for bloggers that may be inclined to write such a piece could be titled," Anchors and Magnets, Patriots and Neo-Cons."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Other than Ron Paul's addressing the issue, was the one NUCLEAR SUBJECT OF ANCHOR BABIES intentionally overlooked in the debate?
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Michelle Bachmann said that illegals should not get any tax payer money for welfare, college, etc. OR THEIR CHILDREN.

Don't know if she meant anchors or the ones they brought here illegally.

OneNationUnderGod, I am currently watching the debate, the whole debate, on YouTube.

You asked a good question and I just watched her response concerning that question. She, and others, I believe are picking up on RP's position, a position that he has held for a very long time. IF, the ANCHOR and MAGNET portion of this issue is addressed, THEN, there would be a great reduction in those willing to swim here, drop out of the sky, walk, ride horses, or whatever other mode of transport that illegals use, IF, they know the pantry, anchor citizenship, freebies are not readily available.

To answer your question more directly, I think she meant the current illegals, not the anchors, as they have been sold to us as citizens, but that to start the process of stopping both in the future, the anchor from being possible, and the magnets from future would be thieves, known as illegals. That was my understanding.

I care not who picks up on the common sense, common theme of eliminating the magnet and the anchor status quo, just as long as it is shouted and understood.

Also just watched RP's answer to a immigration question and he STATED LOUD AND CLEAR, He is not for rewarding ILLEGALS with CITIZENSHIP! And he, is the original proponent of ending ANCHORs and MAGNETS!

If people do not like his foriegn policy positions,.....fine! Call'em the way you see them. I think his positions on illegal immigration are rational and make sense.

Grab a neo-con for your next dancing partner at the inaugural ball and see just how much we get then. (Remember 1986)

Solving, or bringing much light upon the anchor and magnet aspects of this illegal invasion would, or should be easy to communicate, garner easy support as it is ripe for the picking with just a plea towards a wee bit of common sense. It should be an easy fix.

As for Romney,....his positions on this issue stink! Get ready to hold your nose, or perhaps........cut off your arm!

Banned
    Part of transcript from last night.

CHRIS WALLACE, FOX NEWS: Congresswoman Bachmann, as you well know, a number of states are trying to crack down on illegal immigration. We got a bunch of questions on immigration like this one from Tim Emerson, this is a text question so you don't need to look up there. Tim Emerson of California.

He wrote this, "would you support each state enforcing the immigration laws since the federal government is not?"

Congresswoman, could you answer Tim's question? And if your answer is yes, how do you square that with the constitution which says that congress has the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization?

BACHMANN: Well, the reason why he's asking this question is because the federal government has failed the American people and has failed the states. It's reprehensible that President Obama has sued the state of Arizona and the governor of Arizona for trying to protect the people in Arizona. That's wrong.

(APPLAUSE)

BACHMANN: As president of the United States, I would do what my job would demand of me. That's to uphold the sovereignty of the United States of America.

To do that, I would build a fence on America's southern border on every mile, on every yard, on every foot, on every inch of the southern border.

I think that's what we have to do, not only build it, but then also have sufficient border security and enforce the laws that are on the books with the ICE agents, with our border security.

And here's the other thing I would do. I would not allow taxpayer-funded benefits for illegal aliens or for their children.

(APPLAUSE)

BACHMANN: That's a madness. End the madness for illegal aliens to come into the United States of America.

WALLACE: Congresswoman, thank you.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09 ... z1YorQzhT5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47kZofrFwQ0

I don't know what's funnier.....Perry's response, or the fact that some idiots actually cheered (which I assume means they understood it).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

They should've ran a coyote across the stage for him!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123