Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX on Mexican Web Site

http://www3.todito.com/paginas/noticias/185704.html

MEXICO, on March 3. The Mexican president Vicente Fox said that in 10 years the United States will request Mexico that he sends to him workpeople, but then the Latin-American nation will refuse to do it, because they all will have employment in his country, according to widely used comments on Thursday. ' I dare to point out that in 10 years the United States will be begging, they will be requesting him Mexico to which he sends workpeople, and Mexico is not going to do it, because it is going to have his workpeople busy ', said Fox. Although many companies and statistical information of the government confirm that many sectors of the American economy depend on the immigrant workpeople, the United States thinks about how to limit the revenue of undocumented persons from Mexico. Nevertheless, Mexico usually emphasizes the contributions of his migrantes to the North American economy and the Mexican authorities usually point out that the older and older North American population will depend increasingly on the relatively young Mexican hard-working ones.

I used one of the internet translation sites and this is only the first couple of paragraphs but you can get the feel of what he is saying.

Hmmm, funny, if they are going to have so many jobs there, why have half the textile jobs that jumped the border from El paso to Juarez already moved on to China?

they will be requesting him Mexico to which he sends workpeople, and Mexico is not going to do it, because it is going to have his workpeople busy
    So he admits he's sending them now? And why, if he has so many to send, isn't he sending the legal ones? Must be the "hard working young Mexicans" are staying in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is Mexico going to do, get a president that will do what he would not, Try to create jobs for their people. No the next one will be to busy filling his own pockets to worry about jobs for the people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Assuming there are any people left to be concerned about and they haven't ALL crossed the border into the USA illegally.

Is that when all of the young ones we are fostering here will go back with free educations, and in good health?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

QUOTE:
    I dare to point out that in 10 years the United States will be begging, they will be requesting him Mexico to which he sends workpeople, and Mexico is not going to do it, because it is going to have his workpeople busy ', said Fox.

:P Sounds good to US, Vicente !

Is that when all of the young ones we are fostering here will go back with free educations, and in good health?
    NewMexican, I have a feeling that these people we have so graciously educated will just stay. Makes me sick!

I wouldn't be half as furious that we sit right here and give them an education for free if they didn't jump up and claim that they are Americans and that they have the right to stay and that blah, blah, blah!

Five or six of these little punks showed up in Las Cruces following Tom Tancredo around to "demonstrate." If they were so gung ho about their people they would take that "education" back across the border and put it to good use. They are just freeloaders, no different from the ones who came to steal our jobs--oops! excuse me, to "work."

Sometimes I feel that some Mexicans come here just because it is a nicer place to live. We have invested a lot more into our cities and infrastructure. Also I would have to believe that some cross just for the Health Care.
    If President Fox would stop making Int. Companies pay bribes there would be jobs now.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Sometimes I feel that some Mexicans come here just because it is a nicer place to live. We have invested a lot more into our cities and infrastructure. Also I would have to believe that some cross just for the Health Care.
    If President Fox would stop making Int. Companies pay bribes there would be jobs now.
    For the heath care: I think you are right, look at all that come to have anchor babies.