Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This is another case of not understanding whats going on

Murdock the owner of Fox news is a raving Hillary supporter
    Its in his best interest to pump up the people that have no chance
    of winning against Hillary

Now Romney is the only one with a chance of beating her

Now does that clear things up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Bill Kristol(?), a Fox contributor or analyst, last night when asked who was the GOP front runner, said "McCain." He said that none of the other GOP candidates has won as many primaries as McCain. I wanted to jump into the TV and strangle him. (What about Romney?????) Just where do these idoits get their information from? How can Fox be "fair and balanced" if their so-called contributors or analysts are allowed to spew lies and are not called on it? Not one of the other individuals on the panel spoke up to correct Kristol about his misstatement.
    Every report on Fox now always fails to mention Romneys win in Wy
    They still continue to report McCain as the front runner

Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney has NO chance of beating Hillary in the general election. He's a war president, he's a huge corporate guy and the country is turned off by big business at the moment with their outsourcing and corporate welfare. I don't think Mitt could even buy his way into a victory over Hitlery. Face it. No GOP candidate frontrunner could beat Hitlery Clinton. Mark my words. The GOP has sabatoged itself by rejecting Ron Paul. Bet on that too. I am beginning to believe the GOP is crashing itself on purpose by selecting RINOs as frontrunners. The CFR has a lot of influence on who rises to the top..the GOP RIP after this election. Another thing...Fox news was GREAT when they were smearing Ron Paul..all of the sudden they are now unfair and non balanced? Hmmmm. I don't believe for ONE minute any democrat would actually make good on their promise to end the war. They have already proven that. they lie.

Banned

Re: Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    Mitt Romney has NO chance of beating Hillary in the general election. He's a war president, he's a huge corporate guy and the country is turned off by big business at the moment with their outsourcing and corporate welfare. I don't think Mitt could even buy his way into a victory over Hitlery. Face it. No GOP candidate frontrunner could beat Hitlery Clinton. Mark my words. The GOP has sabatoged itself by rejecting Ron Paul. Bet on that too. I am beginning to believe the GOP is crashing itself on purpose by selecting RINOs as frontrunners. The CFR has a lot of influence on who rises to the top..the GOP RIP after this election. Another thing...Fox news was GREAT when they were smearing Ron Paul..all of the sudden they are now unfair and non balanced? Hmmmm. I don't believe for ONE minute any democrat would actually make good on their promise to end the war. They have already proven that. they lie.
    Hillary is un electable , Geeeeez

Mickey mouse could beat her in a general election

Banned

So I'm assuming your a Hillary supporter?

As per William , it is not in our best interests to bash any
    candidate that is running on NO AMNESTY

except Huck because he is a lying sack

Fair game

Huck
    Rudi
    McCain
    Any Dem

Pat Buchanan noted this morning, and I agree with him, that Romney could well beat Hillary in the general, as Romney is a legit outsider unlike Hillary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Bill Kristol(?), a Fox contributor or analyst, last night when asked who was the GOP front runner, said "McCain." He said that none of the other GOP candidates has won as many primaries as McCain. I wanted to jump into the TV and strangle him. (What about Romney?????) Just where do these idoits get their information from? How can Fox be "fair and balanced" if their so-called contributors or analysts are allowed to spew lies and are not called on it? Not one of the other individuals on the panel spoke up to correct Kristol about his misstatement.
    Bill Kristol's father Irving Kristol is a member of the CFR. I cant be sure that William Kristol is, but I swear I saw his name on the membership roster not to long ago. That is how CFR members act. Like they know everything, and if they keep on repeating it over and over, they will convence the public that it is true.

FAIR AND BALANCED?! HAHAHAHAHA! SINCE WHEN?

SOMETIMES I WATCH E.D. HILL AN SHE SEEMS FAIR. SHE TALKS ALOT ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    The commentary on Fox lately has been utterly nauseating. They were calling McCain the front runner, even though Romney clearly has the lead in delegates. They constantly repeat the drumbeat of whatever MSM candidate they've got up at the moment -- it's all arrogant and one sided.

And I thought they were to be the network that was going to be unbiased.

At this point, CNN has better commentary and analysis of the elections. Some of them are actually fair about it.

And some of Fox's newscasters just seem creepy and odd looking as well. I'll have to think of some names ...
    This is only true about CNN if it is not Dems versus the Reps. In this case, the Dems will ALWAYS get more attention and the better exposure. CNN definitely favors the Dems just like Fox favors the Reps.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Its no secret Rupert Murdoch is a huge Hillary supporter

If McCain wins like he wants , Hillary beats him easily

There is no doubt Fox is trying very hard to skew the
    whole deal for Romney

BTW , Fox did just show the updated poll with Romney in the
    lead in Florida

Ron Paul has NO CHANCE of beating Hillary or Obama. A large majority of Republicans and Indpendendents would NOT vote for him.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast