Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fox news lost their credibility with Murdoch amnesty talk

With Rupert Murdoch advocating AMNESTY for Illegals It Is time to junk ALL television media for good. I usually have fox on for most of the day, but NOT TODAY !! Have not even turned my television on because I am so tired of the whole PROGRESSIVE agenda. Murdoch made a huge mistake,and It Is right up there with LOU DOBBS sell out of Americans. Dobbs became Irrelevent,and FOX NEWS will also with this FOOL Murdoch at the helm. These hearings are a complete joke,and a waste of taxpayer dollars. The traitors In Congress and In the news media know EXACTLY where AMERICAN CITIZENS stand with regard to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,they just prefer not to listen so that they can further their political and social agendas. We are In a truly sorry situation when the last hope of "fair and balanced media" has tilted to the FAR LEFT.... TS

Banned

Re: Fox news lost their credibility with Murdoch amnesty tal

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    With Rupert Murdoch advocating AMNESTY for Illegals It Is time to junk ALL television media for good. I usually have fox on for most of the day, but NOT TODAY !! Have not even turned my television on because I am so tired of the whole PROGRESSIVE agenda. Murdoch made a huge mistake,and It Is right up there with LOU DOBBS sell out of Americans. Dobbs became Irrelevent,and FOX NEWS will also with this FOOL Murdoch at the helm. These hearings are a complete joke,and a waste of taxpayer dollars. The traitors In Congress and In the news media know EXACTLY where AMERICAN CITIZENS stand with regard to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,they just prefer not to listen so that they can further their political and social agendas. We are In a truly sorry situation when the last hope of "fair and balanced media" has tilted to the FAR LEFT.... TS
    Hypocritical Liberals Beg Murdoch to Force Amnesty Views on Fox News

By Lachlan Markay Fri, 10/01/2010
    When news broke in August that News Corp., the media conglomerate owned by Rupert Murdoch, had donated a million dollars to the Republican Governor's Association, liberals howled that Murdoch's personal political views - reflected in that donation - compromised the neutrality of News Corp's subsidiaries. The same arguments are being offered today, as news emerges that Murdoch's company gave another million to the Chamber of Commerce.
    But Murdoch testified before a congressional subcommittee on Thursday in support of amnesty for illegal immigrants. Almost immediately, the left began asking why Murdoch had not incorporated his own views on the issue into Fox News's programming.

So now that liberals may have some common ground with Murdoch on the immigration issue, they are pleading for him to do exactly what they criticized when it benefitted Republicans: inject his own personal political views into reporting by News Corp. outlets.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-ma ... z118dr1C6t

FOX is easy to cancel. Mr. Murdoch can make his money off of someone else.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TS wrote,
    Good for you topsecret10, and good luck, hope there are few withdrawal symptoms.

As Americans try to take back their government and it becomes more and more evident that this will be no small feat short of a full scale revolution, I am left wondering, what will be the line in the sand? And what will be the repercussions? Protests and voting are good, but is it, or will it be enough?

What are some other peaceful options?

Banned
    Some of us have known for years that ol Rupert is for amnesty

The fact of the matter is that Fox still honestly reports on illegal immigration , at least some of the time

Thats more than the sympering sob stories on CNN and that other reeking garbage msnbc

I will continue to watch Fox because they do report , and its up to you to decide.

At least one channel is STILL somewhat reporting

I stopped watching Fox a long time ago. Too many neoconservatives and globalists regardless of what they claim on immigration. I actually will watch MSNBC sometimes.

On the rare occasion when Pat Buchanan is on of course

Nobody else on cable news is worth watching IMO.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think of Fox News as a 5th Column type organization.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fifth+column
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I think of Fox News as a 5th Column type organization.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fifth+column
    Exactly. A lot of talk radio (many of which are also on Fox), Limbaugh etc. fall under ths category. They real us in with their tought talk on immigration, just to get us to fall inline, corral us, and use us for their real objectives.

See you at the signing!!

Banned

No more talking heads

23 hours and counting.... NO TV today !!!!! No commercials !!!! No LIARS spouting off about topics that they no nothing about or fail to understand In real world terms !!!!! NO TALKING HEADS like JUAN WILLIAMS on Fox News that make me want to puke every time that i see him !!!!!! No O'Reilly laughter !!!! The only person that I would truly miss watching Is Greta !!!! Well,at least Rick Sanchez finally got the boot at CNN. I thought that he would be fired years ago. Guess new management does not like race baiters. Geraldo Is roughly Rick's equivalent at fox,but It looks like Murdoch's newly found admiration for Illegals will keep his job safe for now.... TS

Re: No more talking heads

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Well,at least Rick Sanchez finally got the boot at CNN. I thought that he would be fired years ago. Guess new management does not like race baiters. Geraldo Is roughly Rick's equivalent at fox,but It looks like Murdoch's newly found admiration for Illegals will keep his job safe for now.... TS
    Wow, I didn't know that Rick got the boot, but I'm sure glad to hear it I think I saw him recently, did this just happen in the last week or so? It seemed like (from what little I saw of him) that he wasn't as much of an open borders shill as he was in the past -- focusing more attention on other stories. I remember thinking when Rick got hired at CNN, "This guy won't last one year." I was wrong, but at least he is finally gone. That guy was a journalistic disaster and has been his entire career.

I'm amazed that Geraldo still has a job, and on a right leaning network no less. I guess they are trying to be "fair and balenced," but he is certainly not the only open borders advocate I have seen on that network -- he is just more proud of it.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast