Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Panel on Bret Baier all say the Dream Act is a Symbolic gesture and pandering by Reid. Says Obama, Pelosi and Reid all know it won't pass. A way for Obama to distance himself from far left and a way for Reid to fufill promise. But they knew it would not be able to pass in lame duck session and even if it passes the House will be stopped in the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    The panel on Brett Bahrs show just weighed in on Dream

They said it is DOA , has no chance in hell

but don't hold your breath

Its rare the whole panel agrees , but they did on this
    It may get passed in the House, but the Republicans will kill it in the Senate. Right now, the Republicans have brought the Senate to a stand still, and I believe the Senate will run out of time before they go on break. But we cannot turn our backs on them for a minute.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

It may get passed in the House, but the Republicans will kill it in the Senate. Right now, the Republicans have brought the Senate to a stand still, and I believe the Senate will run out of time before they go on break. But we cannot turn our backs on them for a minute.
    Boy do you have that right......WE CANNOT turn our backs on them for a minute!!!!!

Did not dispel lies

All Bret Baier did was mention the DREAM Act...we need someone that will dispel the myth that this is just about poor, innocent children.....

In January, I intend to start spending my time telling Congress that Napolitano is over stepping her bounds by giving amnesty to illegals that have been arrested...over 700,000 so far. She needs to be investigated,,,Issa is the one to do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

Yes , it is shut down

Until the govt is funded and the tax breaks passed , NOTHING is going to get done there
    I watched bill after bill get dumped this afternoon , the repubs will allow nothing to go forward

Interestingly enough I have heard that one before and usually just before they pass it....no trust left for these politicians...

Kathyet

working4change
    Don't believe them. Keep up the pressure!

Banned
    Neil Cavuto and Carl Cameron talking just now

Carl stated that the repub leadership stated they "will extract a pound of flesh" from any repub that strays for a second from the 2 main goals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123