Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX news: Teaparty Agenda not including ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

http://www.foxnews.com/fns/

Today on Fox news they had a Palin interview, and I noticed, and am noticing illegal immigration is NOT on the agenda! Just a heads up!

Banned

Palin just more of the same

Thats because Palin Is just more of the same old "establishment political process" She Is connected at the hip with insane Mc Cain,Mr Amnesty himself... The teaparty movement does not need Sarah Palin,It's the other way around..... The teaparty people should run away as fast as they can from both parties and form their own THIRD PARTY that Is beholden to nobody..... TS

She's a RINO like Mc Shit stain.

Wake up..the Libs are bashing her all day. They love her!

April

Re: FOX news: Teaparty Agenda not including ILLEGAL IMMIGRAT

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues

Today on Fox news they had a Palin interview, and I noticed, and am noticing illegal immigration is NOT on the agenda! Just a heads up!
    Right McCain and Palin have that in common, they do not care about stopping Illegal immigration..........reason enough to make Palin go away.

I am not saying you are wrong about Palin. I have a lot of mixed feelings regarding her. However, Alaskans are really different to begin with, and Alaska is not a border state where someone can glimpse the impact of illegal immigration firsthand. Plus there are a lot of native Alaskans all over up there, so people are used to seeing darker skinned people around... maybe Palin doesn't yet sense the difference.

Watching part of her speech, though, I was not very impressed. It seemed like a lot of rhetoric I have heard before. However, I do know some of the people the Palins are acquainted with at their church...good people. She said her husband was much more politically independent than she was. The Republican Party has made vast inroads into evangelical or fundamentalist churches over the last twenty-five years, so I was not surprised to hear her speaking the basic talking points.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Alaska is not a border state where someone can glimpse the impact of illegal immigration firsthand.
    CHECK YOUR MAP ITS WRONG , last time I looked Alaska had more borders than any state I can think off and you can see Russia from Palins house
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Re: FOX news: Teaparty Agenda not including ILLEGAL IMMIGRAT

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues

That is because the TEA Party name has been hijacked by the GOP. My guess is this is their attempt to destroy the TEA Party so they have a better change getting Republicans elected in November.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Yesterday on Fox I was listening to a the panel talking about the Tea Party. The one gal on there, I think her name is Mara, said that the Tea Party will stay strong as long as they stay away from social issues like gays in the military and immigration. I guess she doesn't see immigration as a national security issue like the rest of us out here.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Teaparty must make Illegal Immigration a priority

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yesterday on Fox I was listening to a the panel talking about the Tea Party. The one gal on there, I think her name is Mara, said that the Tea Party will stay strong as long as they stay away from social issues like gays in the military and immigration. I guess she doesn't see immigration as a national security issue like the rest of us out here.
    The teaparty will become a force forever If It takes a stand AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.... Otherwise,It Is DONE !!!!!

The teaparty will become a force forever If It takes a stand AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.... Otherwise,It Is DONE !!!!! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
    Maybe so, but as I recall the tea party movement was never about illegal immigration, it was about reducing the size of government, reducing taxes, and forcing the federal government to practice true fiscal responsibility. William was given the cold shoulder by at least one of the Tea Party organizations when he asked if they were going to include illegal immigration as an issue at one of the demonstrations.

If this sounds too Republican, that is because that is traditionally what the Republican Party is about. Fiscal conservatism and social moderation (even social liberalism).

The only way I see the Tea Party movement embracing sensible fixes to illegal immigration problems (and legal immigration problems as well....I don't think we can fix one without the other) is to convince the movement that immigration problems are directly linked to government expansion, overspending, and unemployment.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast