Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With all due respect, and I really mean that, because I do somewhat respect Ron Paul, but I thought he sort of asked for it because of the comment he made.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

Did you hear the recording????

They threatened to blow up the ships.
    I missed that Bren.
    Yeah, I can't remember their actual words.

The false report/video that the Iranian government released today is what Romney meant-----when he said that Ron Paul is falling for the Ahmen??????? playbook.
    You have to realize that anyone can tap into a radio frequency it isn't that hard to do. So you're going to have idiots injecting messages into conversations take place via radio frequency.

I just wish Romney had not made fun of Paul. That really bothers me. Even if he could have, I wish he hadn't done that. Now I can't forget it, and it makes me look at him differently.
    I hear you, but it was a minor, passing thing. I wouldn't make too much out of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wish Romney had not made fun of Paul. That really bothers me. Even if he could have, I wish he hadn't done that. Now I can't forget it, and it makes me look at him differently.
    Agree. Very childish.

Banned
    Ron Paul has to expect blowback from some of these comments he makes

Its way outside mainstream America

Thats why his numbers are not higher , Joe 6 pack doesn't want to hear about the Austrian business cycle

they lied to us about the gulf of Tonkin, they lied and told us Iraq was part of 911, and they are lying now.

http://images.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/fecimg/?26020631605
    link to gulf of tonkin released classified docs story

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Again..................

I saw what the Iranian government released today------It was some kind of bogus report/fictional video------saying that the US is lying------that they were the ones who were trying to instigate a battle.

Romney is right------Ron Paul is falling for the Iranian propaganda over what is being told by our own government/military!!!!
    Bren they also included the conversation from the captain of our ship talking to them and it was a friendly exchange.
    I NEVER heard that!!! And, they have been playing it CONTINUALLY on Fox-----because a large MAJORITY of people say that those boats should have been blown out of the water!!! Most think that they were testing our response, methods, etc.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Ok, immigration questions ..... please

Honestly how can we put someone in the White house acting like a child?? (romney) I just don't see it happening.

Good one, Governor Romney!