Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Question to Paul: Are you viable, can you win nomination?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=flashman][quote=Bren4824]
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bren4824":flpchyb1
    Quote Originally Posted by "PeachPie":flpchyb1
    Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

Did you hear the recording????

They threatened to blow up the ships.
    I missed that Bren.
    Yeah, I can't remember their actual words.

The false report/video that the Iranian government released today is what Romney meant-----when he said that Ron Paul is falling for the Ahmen??????? playbook.
    You have to realize that anyone can tap into a radio frequency it isn't that hard to do. So you're going to have idiots injecting messages into conversations take place via radio frequency.
    But, that still does not change the fact that the boats were trying to instigate some type of confrontation!!![/quote:flpchyb1]

But the reason this issue was blown up was because of the audio recordings.[/quote:flpchyb1]

No, it was blown up because the boats were coming close to our ships----the recording just added to the intensity of the situation. Remember the Cole???? EVERYONE immediately remembered what happened to the Cole!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Paul is dinging the whole platform of rep. candidates!!! YEEE Haaa :P

Banned
    IMMIGRATION IS COMING UP

Kudos finally to Ron Paul

Very well said in his last answer

MW
    I don't support Ron Paul, however, even I can see that he is being attacked by the moderator.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Skippy wrote:

Guiliani doesn't appeal to me at all. 911 is all he talks about.
    Perhaps that's because it's one of the few things he's actually handled half well.
    He didn't even do that well!!! Have you seen the articles/videos that have come out from the NY Fireman and their families regarding 9/11?? They HATE Guliani!! They didn't even want him to speak at the 9/11 ceremony!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Moderator asking RP if he is electable because of his beliefs. I can't believe how they are treating him.

Oh, Brett Hume is begging people not to turn off their TV's and go to bed by saying one of the most "contentious issues" of the day is coming up!

Gee, what could THAT be?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It'll be interesting to see how the immigration questions are phrased, and the follow ups. If I hear McCain say once more "I have heard the message, border security first" I'll gag.

Hope McCain gets questioned specifically on McCain/Kennedy amnesty bill, does he still support it??

Fox news and the moderators should hang their heads in shame.

I wouldn't even call this a debate.