Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frank: ‘Lazy people don’t immigrate’

Frank: ‘Lazy people don’t immigrate’
    By Christina Wilkie - 03/09/11 07:46 PM ET

Two of Rep. Barney Frank’s (D-Mass.) best-loved qualities were on display Tuesday night at the National Building Museum: his razor-sharp wit, and his occasionally less-than-diplomatic delivery.

Accepting an award from the National Council of La Raza at a black-tie dinner, Frank told the Latino group, “There’s a problem in this country with bilingualism. And the problem is that not enough of us are [bilingual].â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Barney Frank! YOU SUCK!" and so does Frank Sharry!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    This Is the same Barney Frank that should be In PRISON right now for tax and financial fraud He did the same thing Bernie Madoff did WHILE IN ELECTED OFFICE @#$%^&^%$#$%^&*!!!#$%^&^K U

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Frank: ‘Lazy people don’t immigrate’

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Frank: ‘Lazy people don’t immigrate’
    By Christina Wilkie - 03/09/11 07:46 PM ET

Accepting an award from the National Council of La Raza at a black-tie dinner, Frank told the Latino group, “There’s a problem in this country with bilingualism. And the problem is that not enough of us are [bilingual].â€
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

[quote]Accepting an award from the National Council of La Raza at a black-tie dinner, Frank told the Latino group, “There’s a problem in this country with bilingualism. And the problem is that not enough of us are [bilingual].â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Frank is plainly a very pathetic excuse for a politician. If I were to post my actual thoughts about him it would look like this:
    (Mod Edit)
    (Mod Edit)
    (Mod Edit)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"That's what mine usually look like!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Frank is plainly a very pathetic excuse for a politician. If I were to post my actual thoughts about him it would look like this:
    (Mod Edit)
    (Mod Edit)
    (Mod Edit)
    Ur right. I would love to write what I really think of this situation and many others
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Lazy people don't immigrate? Then why are these same people crowding the welfare office?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    Lazy people don't immigrate? Then why are these same people crowding the welfare office?
    "You have just received the Alipac quote of the day award!"
    "Someone will be along shortly with your award!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast