Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I happen to be biligual. Senor Barney Frank is a stupido. He stealo mucho pesos. Me no liko him.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I happen to be biligual. Senor Barney Frank is a stupido. He stealo mucho pesos. Me no liko him.

too funny. yeah he is stupid and he has stolen alot and cause the financial problem we are in today cuz of freddie mac and fannie mae

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "That's what mine usually look like!"

I mean, who gets up and goes to a foreign country where they don’t speak the language and they don’t have any contacts?
    That may have been true years ago, but many of the illegals coming here today have plenty of contacts! Actually many of them are being invited by their illegal brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, neighbors, etc.! Additionally, I'll bet some are even being invited by crooked businesses hiring cheap labor directly out of Mexico.

...and

“Lazy people don’t immigrate."
    Nor do lazy people make good counterfeit bills, grow massive amounts of marijuana, build submarines to transport cocaine, tunnel out of a prison, or hijack arliners to fly them into buildings. Heck, lazy people are pretty peaceful, often useless, but peaceful.

Frank also took a witty jab at certain anti-immigration arguments. “Lazy people don’t immigrate. I mean, who gets up and goes to a foreign country where they don’t speak the language and they don’t have any contacts?
    Shows just how out of touch this idiot is. Someone remind franks that illegal invaders live in this country for years and never so much as utter a word of English. Why should they when our government panders to them with documents in their own language, press #1 for English and any other assistance you can dream of.

Who needs "contacts" when they can settle in any barrio of their choice where they will find comfort from fellow illegal invader bretheren.

As far as being illegal invaders not being "lazy" goes; if these people are so energized, why don't they stay in their own country and demand change? That would take more effort that running to the US illegally to pump out anchor babies and have welfare checks delivered to your mailbox.

What's disgusting is a sitting US Rep would accept an award from a group that is intent on committing sedation in this country. I guess being a traitor is now acceptable, especially from our own elected politicians.

I hope there's a special place in hell for this scum bag turncoat!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess I am lazy, cause I don't plan on immigrating.

Banned
    Bawney Fwank is a doofus and I am always amazed that he is re-elected. What a maroon he is!

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Good morning laugh
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Barney Frank! YOU SUCK!" and so does Frank Sharry!

Mucho suck, Senor Roofer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast