Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Airborne wrote,
    The broke ass open border globalist politicians can deport as well
    Now there is an idea I like a lot!.......Are you gonna run?......You got my vote!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Airborne wrote,
    The broke ass open border globalist politicians can deport as well
    Now there is an idea I like a lot!.......Are you gonna run?......You got my vote!
    America couldnt handle it; I would give the globalists all a choice ... 30 days to clear out of the country or were coming to put you on the trial of a life time

and it all the in the town square for all to see

Soros money would be seized and any goo goo in this country would be shaking in their shorts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I really like RP but can he win?
    No.

Mickey wrote,
    No.
    In the mean time he sure will be able to wreck havoc on the great pretenders.

A good fight is healthy and helps to weed out the idiots and their ideas.

Is it not time for some bare knuckle brawling?

AirborneSapper7 for President!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Ron Paul said and I quote "it is impossible to deport 12million undocumented immigrants!"
    It doesn't sound like a Ron Paul statement. so I looked it up. What he actually said was that we couldn't deport 12 million illegal immigrants without using Nazi methods. I happen to agree with him there.

Ron Paul has said that he wouldn't interfere with the various enforcement laws by the states. Additionally, he believes that the President is supposed to enforce the law, not pick and choose which laws to enforce.

You're right in that he's not the guy that's going to send the military through the barrio checking papers. He is not a proponent of big government. He's of the form belief that unless you fix the welfare state you can't fix immigration.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    You're right in that he's not the guy that's going to send the military through the barrio checking papers. He is not a proponent of big government. He's of the form belief that unless you fix the welfare state you can't fix immigration.
    "Whatever!" I notice you didn't post that crap here!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-237331.html

I brought this information up in my speech to many Ron Paul supporters in SC last week.

This news is going to disappoint many strong ALIPAC supporters.

But this week, we will need to share this new information with them and consider moving Ron Paul from our current ALIPAC rating as an Enforcer to the Amnesty Supporter category. Mad

W
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Ron Paul said and I quote "it is impossible to deport 12million undocumented immigrants!"
    It doesn't sound like a Ron Paul statement. so I looked it up. What he actually said was that we couldn't deport 12 million illegal immigrants without using Nazi methods. I happen to agree with him there.

Ron Paul has said that he wouldn't interfere with the various enforcement laws by the states. Additionally, he believes that the President is supposed to enforce the law, not pick and choose which laws to enforce.

there is no one even close to Ron Paul on any number of Issues; but there are some good people in the Field

If you noticed and most people didnt Hermain Cain was in charge of the Kansas City Federal Reserve
    are you listening America or are you tone deaf again

Fake Politicians are being placed in front of you once again

your one chance to save this country happened in the last election and it all had to do with Ron Paul Reining in the Federal Reserve ... by voting for these puppet politicians all you are doing is speeding up the collapse of the US

Right now, I believe it is far too late and all you can do is damage control
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if you listened to the Introduction of the First debate; Fox News Convienently called him a CEO of a Pizza Chain and a Radio Host

no mention that he was any part of the Federal Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I'm still going with Ron Paul

If he is for Amnesty (I never seen anything that says he was) he will be stopped

Just like Bush when the economy was BOOMING

Just like Obama when the Economy is cratering

It aint going to hapen no matter who is in office

its all a ploy; its all needed distraction and they need it to go on as long as they can to keep robbing the treasury

Go Ron Paul
    I agree with you Airborne, amnesty is not going to happen. I will vote for Ron Paul because he has never voted for war and he wants to bring our troops home. As well, he wants to End The Fed, Ron Paul is not a liar like Obama and doesn't hate America like Obama does. If Satan gets re-elected prepare for impact, the wheels are off and we are going to crash. I pray Ron Paul is the next Real President of America and we survive until then with the crazy's in office now.
    Amnesty will not Happen and the Politicians know it

BUSH had a HUGE Coaliting behind his Amnesty Push and the Economy was booming ... there was extra jobs and he couldnt get Amnesty through

Obama had the House, the Senate and the POTUS and couldnt get Amnesty through

now the U-3 unemployment is at 16.9% and growing and the U-6 is at 23.6% ... Amnesty isnt going to happen and was never meant to... its meant to divide the country ... that is until it all falls down "BOOM"

now there is a divided house / Senate and a very weak Obama with no political clout ... you tell me

Until these corrupt individuals are booted and I mean BOOTED out of office we still have to fight... and fight hard; but Amnesty isnt going to happen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12